Manual band saw machine with with full manual manipulation.The machine is designed for cutting of material in vertical and angle cuts, angle cuts are possible to set fluently from 0 to 60 grades to the right. Change of angle using quick clamping handle. It is suitable for piece production and small series production. Thanks to its rugged construction it enables cutting of wide range of materials including stainless steels and tools steels as well as profiles and full materials.
- The band sawing machine has a sturdy design. The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. That is why all carrying parts are made as cast-iron castings (solidity, damping of vibrations and stops). Parts of arm, vice and turn table is cust iron.
- Arm is 25 grades sloped, it increases the lifetime of blade. Arm is placed in adjustable bearings.
- The vice is made of cast iron and the jaws allow a safe grip. The manually operating vice is situated in an adjustable dovetail groove and is equipped by a quick clamping.
- Leading of blade in hard-metal plates. Automatic regulation of blade tension. Mechanic tightening of the blade
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with permanent oil filling. Three phase engine with double winding, two cutting speeds. Termoprotection of engine.
- Cooling system for emulsion with liguid distribution to blade guide.
- Base with a tank for chips.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover
- Controlling 24 V
Basic equipment of machine:
- set of tools,
- manual instructions.
Operating cycle: complete manual operation, manually controlled quick clamping vice, manually leaded cut against the pressure of springs. The advantage is a sensitive feeling of the cut especially for a piece production. You start the machine by pressing the microswitch on the hand lever. You handle with the material manually. Turning the arm for angle cuts.
|MINI LUBE||Wasteless lubricating systém, instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, neccessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.|
|VD 2000/280||Light roller table, lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 280mm, capacity 100 kg/m, include the leg add cenecting consol.|
|VD 3000/280||Light roller table, lenght 3000 mm, width of cylinders 280mm, capacity 100 kg/m, include the leg add cenecting consol.|
|VDO 2000/280||Light roller table with measuring, lenght 2000 mm, cylinders 280mm, capacity 100 kg/m, include the leg add cenecting consol.|
|VDO 3000/280||Light roller table with measuring, lenght 3000 mm, cylinders 280mm, capacity 100 kg/m, include the leg add cenecting consol.|
|V280||Movable cylinder, adjustable height, width 280 mm,capacity 100 kg.|
|VDN 280||Adjustable leg to the roller conveyor VD 280 ( to increase the bearing capacity of the conveyor).|
|RD 1000/290||Roller table, lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 290 mm, capacity 200 kg/m, include the leg add cenecting consol.|
|RD 2000/290||Roller table, lenght 2000 mm, width of cylinders 290 mm, capacity 200 kg/m, include the leg add cenecting consol.|
|RB 200||Side vertical fix cylinder, hight 200 mm, monted on the RD tables.|
|RBS 200/290||Side vertical moovable cylinder, hight 200 mm, working only in conbination with RB.|
|RHS 290||Horizontal cylinder , working only together with RB + RBS for bundle fixing, lenght of cylinder 290 mm.|
|OZ1000||Measuring OZ for roller tables RD, movable and mekanical tip out stop, lenght 1000 mm.|
|OZ 2000||Measuring OZ for roller tables RD, movable and mekanical tip out stop, lenght 2000 mm.|
|OZ 3000||Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 3200 mm.|
|OZ 4000||Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 4200 mm.|
|OZ 5000||Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 5200 mm.|
|OZ 6000||Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 6200 mm.|
|OZ 0000||Second movable stop.|
|RDN||Support for RD.|
|R290||Movable cylinder, adjustable height, width 290 mm, capacity 200 kg.|
|220-QPARTS||Set of easy worn away spare parts : *6 pcs: vidia plates 235 *4 pcs: bearing 608 2RS – SKF|
|220 - NAV||Manual instructions – printed version.|