Semiautomatic machine with hydraulic manipulation.
The machine is designed for cutting of material in vertical and angle cuts, angle cuts are possible to set fluently rom 45° left to 60° right.
It is suitable for serial production and thank to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless stells and tool steels both profiles and full materials.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions.
- Model with STOP function – cutting : it enables to stop cutting by pressing STOP button at any time. The arm goes up with the running blade without stopping the machine and without opening the vice.
- Rameno pily je robustní svařenec a je navrženo tak, aby byl zajištěn potřebný výkon a přesnost řezání. The arm is rotated by a shaft (joint), which is supported by adjustable conical bearings.
- Working positions of the arm are controlled by the cam and microswitches of the upper and down position of the arm. In the end position microswitch is on, arm goes to selected up position.
- The hydraulically controlled vice with long travel is made of cast iron and the jaws allow a safe grip. The vice jaw travels left-right with regard the angular cut; it is secured by a crank.
- A turntable gives a big place for supportion of material and its perfect clamping. The turning table has autoarresting every 15 grades (the groove with the spring). The angles indicated on the digital display show the displacement of the turntable.
- Leading of blade in hard-metal plates.
- The sawing machine is equipped with an electromechanical device, which monitors the band tension and a limit switch, which secures the machine against slack band.
- The saw-band is equipped by a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Mechanic tightening of the blade.
- The cleaning brush for perfect cleaning and function of blade.
- It is powered by a three-phase motor through a worm-gear unit. The saw-band is powered by a motor with a frequency changer (for stepless speed regulation), a worm-gear unit and a sturdy flange with shaft.
- Cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the quides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Robust base with a tank for chips.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover
- Controlling 24 V
- The main switch is located on the front door. There is equipped with a safety button, which stops the saw. There is also a feed regulator and buttons, which control the various available movements, diodový ampérmetr zobrazující zatížení v řezu a digiální ukazatel nastavení úhlů.
- Maschine is equipped by hydraulic system that manipulates all functions of that maschine. It presses the arm to cut, pulls up the arm and opens and closes vices.
Basic equipment of machine:
- set of tools
- manual instructions
The operator starts the cycle with a switch on the control panel after manual adjustment of the the arm’s operational positions. The hydraulic cylinder of the vice grips the material and the saw starts working. The cutting speed of the arm is controlled by a throttle valve. After finishing the cutting, the arm reaches its top operational position and the band drive stops. The vice opens and the operator can handle the material.The control system monitors correct tension of the band, correct position of the band guard and, through a diode ampere-meter the load on the band drive during operation (i.e. assists setting up the arm’s cutting speed).
|460 HP||Hydraulical upper vice mounted on the main vice. Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the hydraulic cylinder connected with the cylinder of the main vice.|
|460 RTS||Regulation press of vice.|
|460-SKZ||Slide of cut pieces.|
|LIGHT L1||Lighting of workink space.|
|MINI LUBE||wasteless lubricating systém, instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, neccessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.|
|460-SRZ||Vice behind the cut. Hydraulic clamping of the material behind the cut.|
|BOX-PCS||Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.|
|BOX-TRI||Box for the chips with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.|
|BOX-TAH||Tool for manipulation with BOX-TRI and BOX-PCS.|
|460-RDT 1000/620||Input or output robust roller table with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 620 mm, lenght 1000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ ,capacity 1000 kg/m.|
|460-RDT 2000/620||Input or output robust roller table with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 620 mm, lenght 2000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ ,capacity 1000 kg/m.|
|460-RDM 2000/620||Input or output robust roller table with driven rollers . Driving by electrical engine, vormgearbox and inverter. By chain are driving cylinders. With 620 mm, lenght 2000 mm, capacity 1000 kg/m.|
|460-RDML 2000/620||Input or output robust roller table with driven rollers. Driving from RDM 2000/620 throught chain. With 620 mm, lenght 2000 mm, capacity 1000 kg/m.|
|460-RDP-2000||Input robust connecting conveyer, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine (it is neccessary for cutting angle - 60°). With a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Width of cylinders 620 mm, lenght 2000 mm.|
|460-RDPM-2000||Input robust connecting conveyer with the drive, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine. Electroengine with the worm gearbox drives three firm rollers and it is also the source of energy for RDM-L. Lenght 2000mm, width 620 mm.|
|460-RDZ-2000||Output robust connecting conveyer, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine. With a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Width of cylinders 600 mm, lenght 2000 mm.|
|460-RDZM-2000||Output robust connecting conveyer with the drive, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine. Electroengine with the worm gearbox drives three firm rollers and it is also the source of energy for RDM-L. Lenght 2000mm, width 620 mm.|
|500-RBR||Side support fixed cylinder, height 380 mm, with its own frame, it is mounted to roller tables RDT.|
|500-RBRS||Side movable cylinder for preparation of bundles, adjustable, height 500 mm, it is mounted to RDT, with own frame.|
|460-RDH||Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 700kg.|
|460 V||Roller of roller table RDT pasted into gap.|
|OZP 1000||Mechanical fixed stop with ruler and scale line 1 meter long.|
|OZP 2000||Mechanical fixed stop with ruler and scale line 2 meters long.|
|OZP-D 1000||Mechanical fixed stop with digital displey 1 meter long.|
|OZP-D 2000||Mechanical fixed stop with digital displey 2 meter long.|
|OZS 2000||Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops.Digital displey of setting lenght.|
|OZS-D 2000||Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops.|
|OZP-L||2 meters long extension of OZP.|
|OZD-L||2 meters long extension of OZD.|
|460-QPARTS||Set of easy worn away spare parts:|
|460-NAV||Manual instructions – printed version.|
|PAL4||Packing on the palette1,5x3,5 m.|