A highly productive semiautomatic, hydraulically manipulated two-column band saw machine.
An unique construction of the band saw machine with three pulleys for leading of the blade. With the blade that is 10 grades sloped against the level guarantee high-efficiency of cutting.
X-CNC version in the basic solution offers 64-bits control system with posibilities of automatic regulation of the arm movement towards the cut depending on cut resistance of the material, electronic setting of upper and down position of the arm, on display you can see cutting speed and the shift speed. The control system is ready for comunication with other external accesories. It is possible to set 99 lines (the different lenght and number of pieces).
Saw is suitable for perpedicular cuts
It is suitable for serial production in industrial premises. Thanks to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless and tool steels, nonferrous metals both profiles and full materials.
- Massive construction of machine included vices is designed for comfortable using of bimetal bands.
- Frame is leaded using 4-line linears with high-loading capacity using 2 hydraulic cylinders. 3 pulleys from cast iron are used.
- Arm of machine has a an automatic sensor for a measuring of a position above material and there is also end-stop for setting of bottom position. The upper position control system adjusts automaticaly after setting of cutted material size.
- Clamping vices with long stroke hydraulic cylinder and hydraulic pressure regulation.
- Very firm feeder with feeding 2000 mm is moving along 4-rails linears. The feeder movement is provided by bevel gear box, cogwheel and geared rack.
- Transporter is driven by electric engine with mechanical brake and frequency convertor.
- Indication of actual position by incremental sensor, which reads operating speed of gearbox output shaft.
- Vice jaws are robust steel weldments. Jaws ensure safe clamping of the material. Jaws move along two rails of linear leading thanks to hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke ( the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is shortstroke (it releases its position when feeding the bar, the jaw is not worn out, the material does not slip). Shortroke jaw of he feeder and main vice with the short stroke rebound, it means contactless feeding of the crooked material.
- Roller conveyor supported material goes through all machine. Roller conveyor: bearings cases are assambled to stands which enables stability.
- Leading of blade in hard-metal plates.
- Holder of moving band guide is adjustable in whole working range.
- Electro-hydraulical equipement of a blade tension with an end switch ensures a constant tension and enables to keep ideal cut conditions.
- A cleaning brush is driven by an electroengine and ensures perfect cleaning of a blade.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 15-80 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft. Termoprotection of engine.
- Machine is equipped with a cooling system for emulsion distributed to blade quides.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover
- Controlling 24 V
- Saw is equpped with control system MAHLER included Pegas ARP system (servoengine driving), which enables automatical regulation and control of shift speed depending on resistance of the material. System is very useful for cutting of profile materials with bimetal bands. The control system follows and displays cutting conditions like band speed, frame shift and situation of other working positions and accessories. System has input and output connection ability for different accessories to be mounted.
- The regulation of the cutting feed is realized by a hydraulic valve controlled by servoengine. Thanks to this a very precise cut is achieved. The operator inserts the desired cutting feed (mm/min) into the programm and the machine sets this feed very exactly. This way of control not depends on the temperature (viscosity ) of hydraulic oil.
- Hydraulic unit controls work movements of the machine.
- LIGHT - light above the working place
- frequency converter
- set of tools
- manual instructions