Gravitational bandsaw machine PEGAS 235x300 GH-LR-F is a very productive machine for cutting steel materials (incl. tool and stainless steels), non-ferrous and light metals. The machine is designed for cutting either perpendicular or angular cuts. Angular cuts are set continuously from –45 ° to +60 °.
The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. That is why all carrying parts are made as cast-iron castings (solidity, damping of vibrations and stops).
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min.
- three-phase two-speed engine
- worm gearbox
- base with a tank for chips
- terminal switch of band tension
- leading of band in hardmetal plates
- vice with fast clamping
- control 24V