Gravitational band saw machine. Working movement of the arm is caused by the weight of the arm itself, speed is regulated by a hydraulic cylinder.
The machine is designed for cutting of material in vertical and angle cuts, angle cuts are possible to set fluently from 0 to 60 grades to the right and from 0 to 45 grades to the left.
It is suitable for piece production and small series production. Thanks to its robust construction it enables cutting of wide range of profiles and full materials.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to standard exertions in productive conditions. That is why all carrying parts are made as cast-iron castings (solidity, absorbtion of vibrations and stops). Parts of arm, vice and turn table is cust iron.
- The arm of the machine is made of cust iron and it is designed to ensure the power and the precision of the cut. Arm is 25 grades sloped, it increases the lifetime of blade.
- Down working positions of the arm are controlled by the cam and microswitches. The arm stops automatically after reaching the down position. The arm is lifted by the operator manually.
- The vice is made from cast iron. Jaws ensure safe clamping of the material.
- The manually operating vice is placed in an adjustable dovetail groove.
- Moving jaw of the vice is manual with a wheel and trapeze thread.
- Basic part of the vice moves according to the direction of the angle cut setting, fixation is made by the handle.
- Turn table is cust iron.
- Manuall turning of the table for angle cuts, angle fixation using quick clamping lever.
- General angles are adjusted by the nonius.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of moving band guide is adjustable in whole working range. Manual adjustment and fixing of the guide beams.
- Guide holder moves in adjustabled dovetail groof.
- The saw-band is equipped with a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Mechanic tightening of the blade.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- A passive driven cleaning brush for perfect cleaning and function of blade.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with pernament oil filling. Three phase engine with double winding, two cutting speeds. Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system distributes cutting emulsion to the band guides.
- Base with a tank for chips.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Measuring end stop.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
Manually controlled quick clamping vice, cut is regulated by a hydraulic dam per and a restrictor choke valve. operator cutting speed. After finnishing the cut machine will stop itself automatically and an operator lifts the arm manually to the start posittion. Feeding of material is manually.
Engine with the gear box- 2 speed
Measuring end stop which is mounted directly to the machine, length 1m.
Engine with the gear box for cutting stainless steel and tool steel (23/46 m/min, 0,7/1,2 kW).
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively by sawing blade.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Box for the chips with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Robust cylinder length 290 mm with the bearing for RD roller coneyor. The capacity of roller table increased from 200 kg/m to 400 kg/m
Side vertical fix cylinder, height 200 mm, monted on the RD tables
Side vertical movable cylinder, height 200 mm, working only with RB.
Horizontal cylinder , working only together with RB + RBS for bundle fixing, length of cylinder 290 mm
Input connecting part of the roller conveyor RD-ensures angle cuts of the machine, length 1000 mm, width 290 mm, bearing capacity 200 kg/m, adjustable leg includedd in price
Roller table. Lenght 2000 mm, width of cylinders 290 mm, capacity 200 kg/m, adjustable leg includedd in price.
Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 1200 mm.
Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 4200 mm.
Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 2200 mm.
Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 3200 mm.
Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 5200 mm.
Mechanic measuring system with the meter L = 6200 mm.
Mechanic measuring system with digital display 1 meter long.
Mechanic measuring system with digital display 2 meter long.
Mechanic measuring system with digital display 3 meter long.
Mechanic measuring system with digital display 4 meter long.
Mechanic measuring system with digital display 5 meter long.
Mechanic measuring system with digital display 6 meter long.
Second movable stop for OZ.
Support for RD.
Movable cylinder, adjustable height, width 290 mm, capacity 200 kg.
Set of easy worn away spare parts:
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 2825x27x0,9
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 2825x27x0,9
|250 - NAV|
Manual instruction – printed version
Packing on the palette 0,8 m x1,2 m.
Package - wooden box 1,2 m x 2,0 m.
Packing in the wooden cage.
|250 RDZ = 240 RDZ|
Output connecting part of the roller conveyor RD - ensures angle cuts of the machine, length 1000 mm, width 290 mm, bearing capacity 200 kg/m, adjustable leg and console for connecting with machine included in price.
|250 RDP =240 RDP|
Input connecting part of the roller conveyor RD-ensures angle cuts of the machine, length 1000 mm, width 290 mm, bearing capacity 200 kg/m, adjustable leg and console for connecting with machine included in price.
Tech. data NO181-3 are valid on 1.1.2019. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.