Semiautomatic, hydraulically manipulated two column band saw machine.
An unique construction of the band saw machine with three pulleys for leading of the blade. With the blade that is 8 grades sloped against the level guarantee high-efficiency of cutting.
The machine is designed for vertical cuts.
Highly efficient machine for cutting of construction steel of profile type. Secondary can be used for hardened material cutting.
- Machine is equiped with programmable PLC SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200. Drive of band blade and movement of arm are completely controlled and drive by SIEMENS technology.
- The coloured touch screen HMI SIEMENS TP 700 COMFORT enables easy communication with an operator. It shows working conditions (blade speed, moving to the cut, cutting parameters etc.)
- SEMIAUTOMATIC CYCLE: The machine cuts the material immediatelly in a semiautomatic mode. The operator uses the feeder of the machine for the manipulation with the material and for the exact feed of the material into the cutting zone. The movement of the feeder is realized by manual buttons or by GTO function. After starting GTO function the operator sets the position of the feeder, presses START GTO button and feeder goes to the set position.
- Two basic regimes of automatic system regulation (ASR): ARP a RZP.
- RZP = Zone regulation. System enable to cut material in 5 zones, because of setting optional cutting feed and blade speed according on blade position. Operator can choose from 2 strategy settings: DEFENSIVE setting is approppriate for cutting very hard materials with use of carbide band blade. Cutting feed is in beginning and in the end reduced. OFENSIVE settings supports executive cutting logs. Cutting feed and band speed are in the beginning and in the end of cut increased. It´s about similar principle as ARP mode. Advantage is regulation of blade speed.
- ARP = System of the automatic regulation of the cutting feed rate depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade. Systém offers two basic modes of ARP: BIMETAL and CARBIDE.
- BIMETAL mode is suitable for optimalization of the cutting feed when cutting profiles by bimetal blades. The cutting feed is higher if the blade cuts sides of the profile. As the blade reaches the full material, the system reduces the cutting feed automatically so that teeth gap of the blade would not be filled.
- CARBIDE mode is suitable for cutting of full bars. If the blade is old (blunt), loaded is the cutting feed reduced Reaction time is slower than in mode BIMETAL.
- Regulation of cutting feed is realized by controlled system by the servo-motor and throttle valve of hydraulic. Then is reached very precise cutting feed. Operator will input into program requiered cutting feed (mm/min) and bandsaw this cutting feed precisely set.
- The control panel is equiped with mechanical buttons and digital display of the machine control system. Mechanical buttons controls basic saw movements (arm, vice) and cutting cycle start. The safety button is present on the panel aswell. All buttons are highly resistant in anti-vandal version.
- Safety module with autodiagnostics.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions.
- The arm of machine with columns situated as near the clamping vice as possible minimizes vibrations and enables max. cutting performance.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm moves along two columns using a four row linear leading with a high loading capacity. Arm movement using two hydraulic cylinders.
- 3 pulleys from cast iron are used.
- The arm uses incremental sensor for evaluation of current position above material. Upper working position of the arm is possible to set in control system.
- Down working position is set with adjustable mechanical stop and microswitch. Down working position of the arm is also possible to set in the saw control system. After reaching bottom working position the arm stops in the position set in the system.
- Main vice is massive steel weldment. Its jaws are iron casting.
- Hydraulic, long stroke main vice. Jaws enable well clamping of material.
- Jaws of the main vice move on two rails of linear leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is fixed.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- The blade is 8 grades sloped regarding the level of the vice => higher performance when cutting, profiles, longer bladelife, higher performance when cutting full materials.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of moving band guide is adjustable in whole working range. Manual adjustment and fixing of the guide beams.
- Hydraulic tightening of band.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- A cleaning brush is driven by an electroengine and ensures perfect cleaning of a blade.
There is a planet gear box drive and a three-phase electroengine, a fluent regulation of a blade speed by a frequency converter for a fluent change of blade speed.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by crane.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Maschine is equipped with hydraulic system which controles all functions of that maschine. It pushes the arm to cut, pulls up the arm and opens and closes vices.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
After starting the machine, vices are clamped automatically, cut is made by selected cutting speed, in the end position microswitch is on, arm goes to selected upper position and vices open automatically. The operator only handles material.
|SIEMENS HMI 7"|
Controling system SIEMENS with display 7".
Lighting of workink space.
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor.
System of the automatic regulation of the cut depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Regulation press of vice.
Box for the chips 200 l with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Chain chip extractor, includedd 1 pcs of BOX-TRI.
Vice behind the cut. Hydraulic clamping of the material behind the cut.
The additional jaw of the vice for clamping bars, smaller as 600 mm.
Wasteless lubricating system, instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, neccessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Laser indicator of cut position.
The frame for transportation with the tarp.
Hydraulic upper clamping. Jaw clamps material in vertical direction using hydraulic cylinder and two axis of linear leading.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 1150 mm, 3 rollers, capacity 2000 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 2000 mm, width of cylinders 1150 mm, 5 rollers, capacity 2000 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers . Driving by electrical engine, vorm gearbox and inverter. By chain are driving cylinders. Width of cylinders 1150 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 2000kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC !!!
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving from RDM throught chain. Width of cylinders 1150 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 2000kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC!!!
The roller table length 900 mm, width 1150 mm with 1 pc of pasive cylinder and one peace of driven cylinder. The roller which is driven by electroengine is able to lift the material hydraulically above the level of other rollers. It serves as the connecting part of the roller conveyors or for connecting of the roller conveyor and the machine. Control of the roller is independent on the controlling of the machine, the roller has its own controlling panel.
Side support fixed cylinder, with its own frame, it is mounted to roller tables.
Side adjustable roller with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading.
Hydraulically movable side roller with it’s own frame.
Mechanical fixed stop with ruler and scale line 2 meters long.
Mechanical fixed stop with digital display 2 meters long.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops. Digital display of setting length.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops.
2 meters long extension of OZP.
2 meters long extension of OZD.
Set of easy worn away spare parts :
Manual instruction – printed version.
Tech. data NO211 are valid on 1.1.2021. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!