- Highly productive, semi-automatic dual column band saw machine.
- The saw is designed for cutting material in both straight and angular cuts, angular cuts adjustable 150° left, 90° perpendicular, 30° right (+/- 60 degrees).
- The saw is designed for cutting bars of solid material and profiles.
- Saw is used in series production in industrial plants. The saw is designed for cutting straight bars of steel material.
- The machine is equipped with programmable PLC MITSUBISHI FX5_U64. The saw blade drive and arm movement are completely controlled by MITSUBISHI technology.
- The colour touch screen allows easy communication with the machine operator. It shows working states such as blade speed, cutting feed and the status of individual working movements.
- Display size 4.3' (56x96mm)
- Control of the cutting feed is ensured by a hydraulic throttle valve with RTR function.
- RTO (rotate to) function for automatic rotation to set angle.
- The control panel is located on the console in a safe position. The control panel includes a digital display of the saw control system and a high quality foil keypad. The keypad is used to control the basic movements of the saw (movement of the arm, vice and turntable) and to start the saw's working cycle. The control panel is also equipped with a safety button to stop the saw.
- Safety module with self-diagnosis.
- 24V control
- The saw is designed to fully support the efficient use of carbide saw blades. The band saw has a robust design to withstand extreme stresses in production conditions. All machine components are designed and optimized to minimize vibrations and allow maximum cutting performance of the machine.
- The saw arm with the columns close to the clamping vice and the saw blade close to the columns minimize vibrations and allow maximum cutting performance of the machine.
- Saw blade speed range 15 - 150m/min.
- The arm is a robust weldment and is designed to ensure the necessary rigidity and cutting accuracy
- The saw blade is driven by a bevel gearbox, asynchronous motor and frequency inverter.
- External fan cooling of the saw blade drive.
- The arm moves on two columns using a four-row linear guide with a high load capacity.
- Arm movement by hydraulic cylinder
- The saw blade is guided on robust cast iron pulleys.
- WRS - Reinforcement of pulley mounting - drive pulley mounted directly on the output shaft of the gearbox. The pulley is supported on both sides by a bearing seat =minimizing the load on the shaft seat. The tension pulley is held/tensioned by two hydraulic cylinders at both ends of the centre pin =significant reduction of stress and extension of the life of the bearing. The tension pulley mounting is with zero play=conical bearings secured by KM nut.
- The saw uses a sensor and magnetic tape to evaluate the position of the arm above the material. The upper and lower working position of the arm is set by entering a value into the saw control system. The lower end position can also be determined by a limit switch.
- Main vise with split clamp for fixing the workpiece before and after the cut (straight cuts). The clamps ensure secure clamping of the material.
- Movement of the clamp of the main vise in the rigid steel guide by means of a long-stroke hydraulic cylinder.
- Two robust vise support clamps
- Control valve for vise pressure adjustment, pressure indication on pressure gauge
- The turntable is a robust weldment. Rotary table for angle cuts with machined base guide surface. The rotary table adds a large space for supporting the material and clamping it precisely. Rotation of the angle cutting table by means of a hydraulic cylinder and a linear guide, driven by gear and rack.
- Angle adjustment control:
o Rotation via the button to the desired angle (fast-shift / slow-shift)
o Using the RTO (rotate to position) function with automatic adjustment of the desired arm rotation position
- Hydraulic position locking "lock"
- Turntable angle displayed on the Mitsubishi control panel display. Indication of set angle by incremental sensor and magnetic tape.
- Optimisation of the chip movement to the chip box or chip ejector, which is offered as an accessory
- Belt guidance in guides with plates and guide bearings and on cast iron pulleys. Adjustable guides with zero cutting clearance, preloaded by plate springs.
- Robust flange with drive shaft mounting via roller bearing.
- The inclination of the saw blade against the plane of the vise is 7 degrees. This ensures higher performance when cutting profiles and bundles and at the same time increases the life of the saw blade.
- The saw has a guide on the drive side mounted on a fixed beam. On the tensioning side, the guide is mounted on a sliding beam.
- Blade guide beam adjustable over the entire working range. The movement of the guide is linked to the movement of the vice clamp. It is therefore not necessary to manually adjust its position.
- The guide beam moves by means of a linear guide (2 rails, 3 trolleys) with high load capacity.
- A new way of mounting the guides - a solution with a regulated spacer.
- The space between the saw blade guide and the pulley is provided with a cover to protect the operator from the moving saw blade. The covers also protect the surrounding area from falling chips and cooling emulsion.
- The saw is equipped as standard with hydraulic saw blade tensioning - allowing ideal cutting conditions to be maintained at all times. The tensioning force is provided by 2 hydraulic cylinders.
- Automatic Indication of correct saw blade tension by means of a pressure sensor. Cleaning brush passively driven by a pulley in the basic version, electric motor as optional
- Cooling system for cutting emulsion, fed into the blade guides and directly into the cutting channel using the flexible LocLine system.
- Robust base with chip tray. The base is designed for handling the saw with a crane
- Microswitches for opening pulley covers.
- Hydraulic unit located outside the base - better cooling and access. The hydraulic unit controls the functions of the saw: movement of the arm, opening and closing the main vice, rotating the turntable for angle cuts and fixing the turntable in the set rotation. The hydraulic oil pump is located outside the oil tank.
- Two rollers for supporting the cut material. Retractable via linear guide. Positioning on the output side
- Cover bodywork that covers the movements of the rear of the arm. The body minimises the risk of injury and contamination of the saw's surroundings with chips and cutting emulsion.
- Chip rinsing pistol
- LED strip for work area lighting.
Basic equipment of the machine:
- Saw blade
- Tool set for routine machine maintenance.
- Operating instructions in electronic form on CD.
Controling system MITSUBISHI.
HMI = colour control touch screen. FK=foil keyboard with basic movements
Motor and frequency inverter for a fluent change of the blade speed.
Control panel on a freestanding external console.
Motor (4,0 kW) + bevel gearbox
More powerfull motor (5,5 kW) + bevel gearbox optimal for full use of the carbide (HM) saw blade. Calculated as assesories
Reinforcement of wheel mounting. The tensioner wheel shaft is reinforced with an additional hydraulic cylinder, the drive wheel shaft is reinforced with a bearing and a beam mounted to the frame.
Hydraulic band tension with two hydraulic cylinders located on both sides of blade tension wheel.
Slope of the saw blade (frame) 7 degrees. Optimal solution for cutting profiles and bundles, neutral solution for cutting solid bars.
Down shift speed indication value on the display of control system ( mm/min )
Rugulation press of arm. Cutting conditions optimalization (regulates force that push the blade to the material so this function increases blade lifespan).
Electronical regulation of the cutting feed.
Solution of moving guides of band together with jaws of the vice.
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively (driven by pulley).
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor. D=125 mm. Belt drive, 790 RPM.
Lighting of workink space.
PUH = Hydraulic turning of the turntable, including hydraulic position fixation.
Supportin cylinder , situated on the base of the saw on the linear feeding - Inpout (left) side.
Supportin cylinder , situated on the base of the saw on the linear feeding - outpud (right) side.
Automatic lubrication of the turntable movement by the modified MINI-LUBE system
Centre section of the turntable (cut-through segment). CSE = central segment.
Support plate of the cut material before cutting. Only for cutting perpendicular cuts, mounted instead of the PVP support roller.
Support plate for the cut material behind the cut. Only for cutting perpendicular cuts, mounted instead of the PVZ support roller.
vice pressure regulation.
Universal pusher chip ejector without centre tube, included 1 Pc of BOX-TRI-L2
Optional chip conveyor extension for transportation of chips. Available only together with 540-VTT.
Signaling beacon - display of operating states of the saw by means of 3 colour ed lights
Optical protection fence that protects the machine operator from dangerous movements of the saw components in the automatic cycle.
LSG-Z is an optical protective fence placed behind the saw.
Collision-free long-stroke top pressure. Located on the pivot part of the saw (turntable). Movement of the jaw on 2 rails and 4 carriages of linear guideway. Transverse feed: loose fit on linear guide, manual position adjustment. **not applicable for CNC angle cutting
Collision-free long-stroke vertical clamp. Positioned on an attachment frame on the saw between the cut and feeder. Movement of the jaw on 2 rails and 4 carriages of linear guideway. Designed for cutting bundles, a saw fitted with this device can cut 45 deg. angled cuts with limited turntable rotation to the left only. Easy disassembling, transport by crane.
|MINI LUBE 34|
Mist spray lubricating system. - 2 pumps, for 34 mm blade. Replaces emulsion cooling. The system is suitable to cut profiles and pipes. 6 bar of pressurized air is neccesary for operation.
Laser indicator of cut position.
Nylon cleaning brush 125 mm
Set of wear and tear spare parts :
Set of wear and tear spare parts :
Set of 10 blades in DURATEC M51 quality – customer chooses blade's TPI. Blade specs: 6080x34x1,1
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 6060x34x1,1
Instruction Manual – printed version.
Input or output roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, capacity 350 kg/m.
Aditional cylinder, lenght 620 mm.
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 3 rollers, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 5 rollers, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving by electric engine, vorm gearbox and converter. By chain are driving cylinders. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller table with driven rollers. Driving from RDM throught chain. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC !!!
|440 RDL 1000|
Left side connecting roller conveyor. Provides connection of the saw with RDT, RDM. Length 1000 mm, width 620 mm, 5 rollers, load capacity 850 kg/m. Includes function of automatic shifting of 3 support rollers when the saw is angled. Placement of 3 rollers on linear guide.
|440 RDR 1000|
Right side connecting roller conveyor. It provides connection of the saw with RDT, RDM. Length 1000 mm, width 620 mm, 5 rollers, load capacity 850 kg/m. Includes function of automatic shifting of 3 support rollers when the saw is angled. Placement of 3 rollers on linear guide.
The cylinder of rollertable, which is driven by electroengine, with 620 mm, is able to lift the material hydraulically above the level of other rollers. It is solution for later assembly to the standard rollertable RDT insta 2pcs of original cylinders. Control of the roller is independent on the controlling of the machine, the roller has its own controlling panel.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm with its own frame, mounted to roller tables RDT.
Side adjustable roller, with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 620 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm.
Hydraulical shift for the RBRS roller including assambly of electrical and hydraulical instalation. Possibile only with RBRS
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 1000kg.
Mechanical fixed stop with ruler and scale line. Works only with OZP-L. Impossible use for CNC !!! IMPOSSIBLE ASSEMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES. POSSIBLE ONLY WITH ROLLER TABLE TYPE RDT/TDT.
Mechanical fixed stop with digital display of setting length. Impossible use for CNC !!! Works only with OZD-L. IMPOSSIBLE ASSEMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES. POSSIBLE ONLY WITH ROLLER TABLE TYPE RDT/TDT.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching the second contact, RDM stops. Works only with OZS-L.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops. Works only with OZSD-L.
Measuring system for OZP mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZP mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZP mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZP mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZP mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZP mounted on LAST 2m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Roller table setup (with one motorised VZM-620). The setup has total Length 7500 mm. In this option is included 4 powered cross-conveyors with Length of 4000 mm. The flow of material is one way, manual control.
Tech. data NO211 are valid on 1.1.2021. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!