- It is a highly efficient automatic hydraulically controlled band-saw with multiple material feeding.
- The band saw machine is designed for cutting in automatic cycle perpendicularly as well as angularly.
- It enables angle cuts to the right 0 - 60 degrees and left 0-45 degrees.
- Automatic turning to angular cuts is a pert of cutting programms.
- A feeder movements using a ball screw, a frame movements using a ball screw. Bow turning using gear train
- Frame, turntable and feeder drive by servo motors.
- The band saw machine suitable for cutting of steel constructions and profiles with a longstep feeder L=1000mm (one speed of feeder).
- The machine is constructed for automatic cutting of long bars, automatic turning included. Whenn the machine is cutting Automatic programm with angle cuts and with lenghts shorter thann 500mm, the machine automatically interrupts the automatic cycle and is waiting.
- The machine is designed to saw steel materials, but also non-ferrous and light metals. However, we recommend consulting the manufacturer about this option.
- No other materials may be sawn without approval from the manufacturer.
- Machine is equiped with programmable PLC SiEMENS SIMATIC S7-1500. Drive of band blade, movement of arm, movement of feeder and turntable movement are completely controlled and drive by SIEMENS technology.
- The coloured touch screen HMI SIEMENS TP 700 COMFORT enables easy communication with an operator. It shows working conditions (blade speed, moving to the cut, cutting parameters etc.)
- The machine enables to work with two modes:
- SEMIAUTOMATIC CYCLE: The machine cuts the material immediatelly in a semiautomatic mode. The operator uses the feeder of the machine for the manipulation with the material and for the exact feed of the material into the cutting zone. The movement of the feeder is realized by manual buttons or by GTO function. After starting GTO function the operator sets the position of the feeder, presses START GTO button and feeder goes to the set position.
- AUTOMATIC CYCLE: the feeder feeds the material according to the set programm. The operator sets the cutting programm, machine realizes these programms, it is possible to make 200 different programms.The part of one programm is a complete setting of the cut: blade speed, feed speed, setting of an automatic regulation, setting of the hight of the bar to be cut, setting of the lenght of the bar, angles values and number of pieces. The lenght and number of pieces it is possible to set in 99 lines, the machine feeds differently set lenghts automatically. Control system shows the feasibility of the cutting by the drawings
- Cutting feed rate is regulated by control system leaded by servomotor, ball screw and KM nut enabling very precise feed rate. The operator sets in the program needed feed rate (mm/min) and the machine will set it up.
- Two basic regimes of automatic system regulation (ASR): ARP a RZP.
- RZP = Zone regulation. System enable to cut material in 5 zones, because of setting optional cutting feed and blade speed according on blade position.
- ARP = System of the automatic regulation of the cutting feed rate depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade. Systém offers two basic modes of ARP: BIMETAL and CARBIDE.
- BIMETAL mode is suitable for optimalization of the cutting feed when cutting profiles by bimetal blades. The cutting feed is higher if the blade cuts sides of the profile. As the blade reaches the full material, the system reduces the cutting feed automatically so that teeth gap of the blade would not be filled.
- CARBIDE mode is suitable for cutting of full bars. If the blade is old (blunt), loaded is the cutting feed reduced Reaction time is slower than in mode BIMETAL.
- The ergonomical control panel is mounted on the movable console and its position does not depend on the turntable position at any angle. The control of the machine is optimalized with our control panel and the field of view is better for an operator. The control panel is equiped with mechanical buttons and digital display of the machine control system. Mechanical buttons controls basic saw movements (arm, vice, feeder and turntable movements) and cutting cycle start. The safety button is present on the panel aswell. Buttons for controlling the movements of the machine are part of a high-quality foil keyboard.
- Safety module with autodiagnostics.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. A robust construction of machine includes vice allows to take advantage of bimetal blades maximally.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm moves along two columns using a four row linear leading with a high loading capacity. Arm movement using ball screw.
- Drive pulley and tighten pulley are both metal castings.
- The arm uses incremental sensor for evaluation of current position above material. Upper working position of the arm is possible to set in control system.
- Down working position is set with adjustable mechanical stop and microswitch. Down working position of the arm is also possible to set in the saw control system. After reaching bottom working position the arm stops in the position set in the system.
- Main vice with massive casting jawfor material fixing, moving along linear leading. Its moving away from the blade is essential for left angular cuts. For perpendicular and right angles cuts is vice in its standard position. Open/close of the vice using hydraulic vice. The position is measured using a toothed comb and a pair of sensors.
- Jaws of the main vice move in steel leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is fixed.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
- Very rigid feeder with the feeding step 970 mm is placed on the basement with support rollers by the linear leading.
- Feeder drive: frequency inverter, servomotor, gear using belt, ball screw, the nut of ball screw placed on the feeder.
- The feeder placed ot a linear leading using prestressed carriages
- Feeder position is controled by encoder integrated in servomotor. An operator choose one of five feeder speeds. It uses micro speed for reaching the correct position. Acceleration and decelerate movements are controlled by a frequency invertor.
- Indication of material in the feeder: optic sensor - it notices that there is a material in the feeder. If there is no material in the feeder, the signal reflects on the glass that is situated on movable jaw and it goes back to the sensor. The machine stops feeding and waits for another bar.
- Material moved to the cut zone is suported by 4 cylinders. Three of them are movable, one os stationary. Moving cylinders help to move the material to the optimal position. It is placed on input side.
- The feeder clamping vice is a robust steel weldment. Casting jaw ensures safety clamping of the material.
- Casting jaw of feeder vice in steel leading using longstroke hydraulic cylinder. Connecting of feeder vice and the base of machine is floating - elimination of material curvature
- Turn table is massive weldment. It is placed and fixed on base using massive shaft and precision double row bearings.
- Turning of the table and arm for angular cuts is realized by means of a toothed gear driven by an servomotor with a worm gear. The servomotor is controlled by a frequency inverter.
- The angles indicated on the digital display on the control panel SIEMENS. Reading of angle by encoder integrated in servomotor.
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- The blade is 4 grades sloped regarding the level of the vice => higher performance when cutting, profiles, longer bladelife, higher performance when cutting full materials.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of the blade are adjustable in the whole working range. Movements and fixing manualy.
- The guide beam is moving along of linear leading (1 rail, 2 carriages) with high loading capacity
- The saw-band is equipped with covers, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Hydraulic tightening of band.
- Automatic indication of blade tension using micro switch.
- A passive driven cleaning brush for perfect cleaning and function of blade.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft. Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by any hight lift truck or by crane.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Machine is equipped with hydraulic central control unit that controls the movements of the vise, hydraulic tensioning of the saw band and fixation of the turntable.
Basic equipment of the machine:
- Two massive cylinders for support of cutted materials. They are moving, so they are not a hinderance of arm turning. Theirs movements are along linear leading
- Spray gun for swarfs wash off
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
Motor and frequency converter for a fluent change of the circumferential speed of the blade.
|SIEMENS HMI 7"|
Controling system SIEMENS with display 7".
|SIEMENS HMI 9"|
Controlling panel with larger display – 9“ (standard = 7").
One year subscription for external machine programming (for Siemens control system) using www server.
Router for remote saw service.
Basic library with cutting parameters, operator inputs the material informations (dimensions, type, quality) Automatical setting of cutting parameters. Operator set only information about quality and dimension of material.
Lighting of workink space.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Worm chip extractor for long chips (stainless-chips), includedd 1 pc of BOX-TRI.
ASR = Automatic cutting feed regulation based on set parameters.
Digital indicator of adjusted angle
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively (driven by pulley).
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor.
Supportin cylinder, situated on the base of the saw on the linear feeding - outpud side.
Regulation press of vice – set of 2 pcs for bothvices.
Down shift speed indication value on the display of controling system (mm/min ).
Automatic material feed precisely into the cutting zone.
Feeder moving using linear leading, ball screw and servo motor.
Movement of bow by linear guides, ball screw and servo motor.
Optical protection fence that protects the machine operator from dangerous movements of the saw components in the automatic cycle.
LSG-Z is an optical protective fence placed behind the saw.
Check the perpendicularity of the cut. The incremental sensor is placed above the saw blade, it measures the deflection of the saw blade. The control system regulates the cutting feed.
Box for chips with waterproof drip tray.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the short step hydraulic cylinder connected with the cylinder of the main vice. Set of 2 pcs. Only for X-CNC.
|MINI LUBE 27-34|
Wasteless lubricating system, instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Laser indicator of cut position.
Set of easy worn away spare parts:
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 4780x34x1,1.
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 4780x34x1,1.
Manual instruction – printed version.
Input or output roller conveyor with a coolant gutter. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 520 mm, version with 6 cylinders, load capacity 250 kg/m. Not possible to connect with RDT/RDM conveyors
Input or output roller conveyor with a coolant gutter. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 520 mm, version with 10 cylinders, load capacity 250 kg/m. Not possible to connect with RDT/RDM conveyors
Aditional cylinder, lenght 520 mm.
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 520 mm, length 1000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ,capacity 1000 kg/m. IMPOSSIBLE ASSEMBLE ON VD ROLLERTABLES.
Robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 520 mm, length 2000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ,capacity 1000 kg/m. IMPOSSIBLE ASSEMBLE ON VD ROLLERTABLES.
Synchronisation of the saw feeder movement with the roller rotation of the RDM powered conveyor in the automatic cycle
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving by electrical engine, worm gearbox and inverter. By chain are driving cylinders. Width of cylinders 520 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1000 kg/m. For automatic CNC saws can only be used with SYNC-2 accessories
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving from RDM throught chain. (RDM-L does not work without RDM conveyor). Width of cylinders 520 mm, length 2000 mm, Load capacity 1000 kg/m.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 67 mm including support. Moun-ted to the conveyor RDT/RDM 2000. Impossible assemble on VD rollertables.
Side movable cylinder with own frame and fixation, it is available only with RBR. Hei-ght 280 mm, diameter 67 mm. Impossible assemble on VD rollertables.
Hydraulic operated lifting motorized cylinder, width 520 mm.VZM is designed to lift the material using hydraulic short-stroke cylinder above the level of other rollers on the conveyor. After lifting the VZM can move the material forwards or backwards by electric motor. VZM is installed instead of 2 original passive cylinders. VZM is operated independently with own control panel. VZM works only with RDT.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 1000kg.
Additional roller placed between rollers of RDT table. Price for 1 pc. Impossible to install on VD roller conveyors.
Tech. data NO232 are valid on 1.1.2023. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!