It is a highly efficient automatic hydraulically controlled band-saw with multiple material feed.
The machine is designed for vertical cuts.
It is suitable for serial production in industrial premises. Thanks to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including full materials stainless steels and tool steels.
- Machine is equiped with programmable PLC SiEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200. Drive of band blade, movement of arm and movement of feeder are completely controlled and drive by SIEMENS technology.
- The coloured touch screen HMI SIEMENS TP 700 COMFORT enables easy communication with an operator. It shows working conditions (blade speed, moving to the cut, cutting parameters etc.)
- The machine enables to work with two modes:
- SEMIAUTOMATIC CYCLE: The machine cuts the material immediatelly in a semiautomatic mode. The operator uses the feeder of the machine for the manipulation with the material and for the exact feed of the material into the cutting zone. The movement of the feeder is realized by manual buttons or by GTO function. After starting GTO function the operator sets the position of the feeder, presses START GTO button and feeder goes to the set position.
- AUTOMATIC CYCLE: the feeder feeds the material according to the set programm. The operator sets the cutting programm, machine realizes these programms, it is possible to make thousand different programms.The part of one programm is a complete setting of the cut: blade speed, feed speed, setting of an automatic regulation, setting of the hight of the bar to be cut, setting of the lenght of the bar, angles values and number of pieces. The lenght and number of pieces it is possible to set in 20 lines, the machine feeds differently set lenghts automatically.
- Regulation of cutting feed is realized by controlled system by the servo-motor and throttle valve of hydraulic. Then is reached very precise cutting feed. Operator will input into program requiered cutting feed (mm/min) and bandsaw this cutting feed precisely set.
- Two basic regimes of automatic system regulation (ASR): ARP a RZP.
- RZP = Zone regulation. System enable to cut material in 5 zones, because of setting optional cutting feed and blade speed according on blade position. Operator can choose from 2 strategy settings: DEFENSIVE setting is approppriate for cutting very hard materials with use of carbide band blade. Cutting feed is in beginning and in the end reduced. OFENSIVE settings supports executive cutting logs. Cutting feed and band speed are in the beginning and in the end of cut increased. It´s about similar principle as ARP mode. Advantage is regulation of blade speed.
- ARP = System of the automatic regulation of the cutting feed rate depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade. Systém offers two basic modes of ARP: BIMETAL and CARBIDE.
- BIMETAL mode is suitable for optimalization of the cutting feed when cutting profiles by bimetal blades. The cutting feed is higher if the blade cuts sides of the profile. As the blade reaches the full material, the system reduces the cutting feed automatically so that teeth gap of the blade would not be filled.
- CARBIDE mode is suitable for cutting of full bars. If the blade is old (blunt), loaded is the cutting feed reduced Reaction time is slower than in mode BIMETAL.
- The control panel is placed in the tightening pulley cover. The control panel is equiped with mechanical buttons and digital display of the machine control system. Mechanical buttons controls basic saw movements (arm, vice, feeder) and cutting cycle start. The safety button is present on the panel aswell. All buttons are highly resistant in anti-vandal version.
- Safety module with autodiagnostics.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. Massive construction enables using of carbid blades comfortably.
- The arm of machine with columns situated as near the clamping vice as possible minimizes vibrations and enables max. cutting performance.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm moves along two columns using a four row linear leading with a high loading capacity. Arm movement using two hydraulic cylinders.
- The robust steel pulleys sloped of 25 degrees regarding the level of the cut. Thanks to sloped arm the twist of the blade is eliminated and these is possibility to bring the blade closer to the minimal distance from the linear leading on columns. This arrangement eliminates vibrations and enables the max. cutting performance of the machine.
- The arm uses incremental sensor for evaluation of current position above material. Upper working position of the arm is possible to set in control system.
- Down working position is set with adjustable mechanical stop and microswitch. Down working position of the arm is also possible to set in the saw control system. After reaching bottom working position the arm stops in the position set in the system.
- Vice is robust steel weldments.
- Main vice with divided jaw that clamps the material in front of as well as behind the cut. The jaws allow a safe grip.The optimalization of the chip movement through the fixed jaw directly to the chip extractor.
- Jaws move on two rails of linear leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is shortstroke (it releases its position when feeding the bar, the jaw is not worn out, the material does not slip).
- Shortroke jaw of he feeder and main vice with the short stroke rebound, it means contactless feeding of the crooked material.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
- Very rigid feeder with the feeding step 1000 mm moves on four rails of the linear leading by hydraulic cylinders.
- There are two speeds of the feeder (micro feed when approaching the position). Periodic mode (feeder moves between zero position and the position of the set lenght of feed) or consecutive mode (feeder moves to the limit position, clamps the material and feed it to the cut consecutively.
- Incrementally straight sensor for indication of the position of the feeder and GTO (go to position) function. Feeder can have multiple feeding possibility.
- Indication of material in the feeder: optic sensor - it notices that there is a material in the feeder. If there is no material in the feeder, the signal reflects on the glass that is situated on movable jaw and it goes back to the sensor. The machine stops feeding and waits for another bar.
- The roller conveyer goes through the whole machine and supports the material in all its length. The roller conveyer of the feeder : bearings houses of the rollers are mounted into the basement – big robustness and precision.
- The feeder is equipped with the additional hydraulic Zimmer brake, which is situated on the rail of the linear leading of the feeder. This brake fixes the feeder in the exact position.
- The feeder clamping vice is a robust steel weldment. Jaws ensure safe clamping of the material.
- Jaws of the feeding vice move along two-rails linears using hydric cylinder. One jaw is long stroke ( the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder). Second jaw is short stroke (utilization during bar feeding: not jaw wearing out, not slipping of material). Short stroke jaw is suitable for feeding of deformed material.
- Cutting zone is opened from side of the feeder device automatically, extends the blade lifetime when arm is moving to top position.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- Blade leading though the guides solved by “clearanceless blade leading” – blade is push to guide by hydraulic clinder, which enables comfortable blade exchange
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of the blade are adjustable in the whole working range. A giude moving is connected with a vice-jaw movement so that to achieve the minimum distance of the guide and material. That is why it is not neccessary to set the position manually.
- Hydraulic tightening of band.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- A cleaning brush is driven by an electroengine and ensures perfect cleaning of a blade.
- There is a planet gear box drive and a three-phase electroengine, a fluent regulation of a blade speed by a frequency converter for a fluent change of blade speed.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips and with chip extractors. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by crane.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Machine is equipped with hydraulic system which controles all functions of that maschine. It pushes the arm to cut, pulls up the arm, opens and closes vices, moving of feeder.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Chip extractor
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
After starting the machine, vices clamp after starting the machine, the machine makes the cut by a set speed, the cutting zone in the down position of the arm is released – the shortstroke and consequently the longstroke jaw of the firm vice open, the feeder moves the material to the firm vice, the arm lifts up to the set upper position. The material is moved by the feeder – periodic regime (feeder moves between zero position and the position of the set lenght of feed) or consecutive regime (feeder moves to the limit position and clamps the material and feed it to the cut consecutively). The main vice clamps the material, the vice of the feeder is still closed and the whole procedure repeats. The operator only loads the material and removes the cut material. It is possible to regulate the cutting speed of the arm and the blade speed during cutting.
|Sawing blade 67 mm|
Sawing blade 67 mm
|Sawing blade 80 mm|
Sawing blade 80 mm. Different blade guides and wheels
|SIEMENS HMI 7"|
Controling system SIEMENS with display 7".
One year subscription for external machine programming (for Siemens control system) using www server.
Router for remote saw service.
Automatical setting of cutting parameters. Operator set only information about
Automatic end stop of the upper position.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Lighting of workink space.
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor.
Chain chip extractor, includedd 1 pcs of BOX-TRI.
System for automatic guide positioning coupled to vise clamp.
System of the automatic regulation of the cut depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade.
Vise pressure regulation. Set of 2 pieces for feeder and main vise.
Hydraulical clamping of saw blade in guides. It enables zero play movement of the saw blade in guide inserts and easy blade change.
Hydraulical upper vice for mounted on the main vice and on the feeding vice. Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the hydraulic cylinder. Set of 2 pcs.
Box for the chips 200 l with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
|MINI LUBE 67|
Wasteless lubricating system – 2 pumps, for blade 67 mm. Instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Laser indicator of cut position.
Automatic feed of the material precisely into the cutting zone.
Automatic, contactless setting of working position.
Opening of the cutting zone on the feeder side for contactless movement of the saw blade to the upper position.
Hydraulicaly operated, short-stroke retracting clamp of feeder vice, enables contactless backward movement of the feeder. Mounted on linear guideway.
Hydraulicaly operated, short-stroke retracting clamp of fixed main vice. Mounted on linear guideway.
Check of cut perpendicularity.
Laser safety wall.
|850 - QPARTS|
Set of easy worn away spare parts :
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 9490x67x1,6
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 9490x67x1,6
|850 - NAV|
Manual instruction – printed version.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 1000 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 5000kg/m
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Cylinder - full material. Price for one piece.
|850 DMV 2000|
Cover of roller table, length 2000 mm.
Input or output extra robust roller table, width 1000 mm, length 2000 mm, 9 rollers. Bearing capacity 7000 kg/m. One vertical roller RBR is a piece of equipment of the roller conveyor. Cylinders with surfacing – hardness 55 HRc.
Side fixed roller, height 800 mm with its own steel frame.
Side adjustable roller, with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 1000 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 650 mm, diameter 130 mm. Attention: only 1 psc for 1 roller table!
Tech. data NO211 are valid on 1.1.2021. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!