Change: since 1.5.2017 controlling systém Mitsubishi, updated cutting force regulation PEGAS RTR.
It is a highly efficient automatic hydraulically controlled band-saw with multiple material feed.
The machine has massive design, it is robust and has new conception of friendly control system. The blade is sloped 7 degrees to cutting table, which enables better performance during cutting of profiles as well as full materials and enables long lifetime of blade. These parameters together with powerfull drive and blade 34 mm heigh enable high productivity of machine.
The machine is designed for vertical cuts.
It is suitable for serial production in industrial premises. Thanks to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless steels and tool steels, especially solid materials.
- Machine is equipped with the control, programmable PLC MITSUBISHI FX5U. Blade drive as well as the feeder movements afe fully controlled by the frequency inverters MITSUBISHI.
- The coloured touch screen MITSUBISHI GT 2104 enables easy communication with an operator. It shows working conditions (blade speed, moving to the cut, cutting parameters etc.)
- The lenght and quantity are set via the control panel. The machine will optimize all calculations by itself. The system can save up to 20 programmes. Each programm has up to 15 lines (lenght+quantity)
- Type of material feed: Normal or INCREMENTAL
- Machine enables semi-automatic and automatic mode (all movements are controlled automatically).
- Regulation of shaft speed (moving to cut) is manual and uses throttle valve placed beside control panel. Automatic (safety) regulation of shift speed PEGAS BRP. Principle: Machine will stop after exceeding set loading (defined in ampers).
- The control panel is placed in the tightening pulley cover. The control panel is equiped with mechanical buttons and digital display of the machine control system. Mechanical buttons controls basic saw movements (arm, vice, feeder) and cutting cycle start. The safety button is present on the panel aswell. All buttons are highly resistant in anti-vandal version.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions.
- The arm of machine with columns situated as near the clamping vice as possible minimizes vibrations and enables max. cutting performance.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- Arm moves on two columns by a help of a four row linear leading with a high loading capacity. Moving of arm using one hydraulic cylinder.
- Regulation of cutting pressure RTR, which enables more efficient of profile materials cutting, longer blade life included
- Drive pulley and tighten pulley are both metal castings.
- Upper position automatically using Pegas DPP system (touching lath placed closely below tooth of blade: T-bar, linear leading, microswitch, adjusting screw)
- Down working position is set with adjustable mechanical stop and microswitch. Down working position of the arm is also possible to set in the saw control system. After reaching bottom working position the arm stops in the position set in the system.
- Main vice with divided jaw that clamps the material in front of as well as behind the cut. The jaws allow a safe grip.The optimalization of the chip movement through the fixed jaw directly to the chip extractor.
- Jaws of the main vice move in steel leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is fixed.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
- Very massive feeder moves using hydraulic cylinder and two sparpened bars and teflon cases.
- Placement of feeder movment is floating – it does mean feeder vice can movecouple of mm from side to side and eliminate potential unevenness of material.
- Feeder moves cutted material to cut zone follows adjusted value (operator set it with control panel). Feeder position is scanned using electromagnetic sensor and magnetic tape. Feeder moves to set positions using microfeeding (it enables accurate position of cutted material.)
- Indication of material in the feeder: optic sensor - it notices that there is a material in the feeder. If there is no material in the feeder, the signal reflects on the glass that is situated on movable jaw and it goes back to the sensor. The machine stops feeding and waits for another bar.
- The feeder clamping vice is a robust steel weldment. Jaws ensure safe clamping of the material.
Jaws of the feeding vice move in steel leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is fixed.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- The blade is 7 grades sloped regarding the level of the vice => higher performance when cutting, profiles, longer bladelife, higher performance when cutting full materials.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of the blade are adjustable in the whole working range. A giude moving is connected with a vice-jaw movement so that to achieve the minimum distance of the guide and material. That is why it is not neccessary to set the position manually.
- The saw-band is equipped with a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- Hydraulic tightening of band.
- Cleaning brush is driven by movement of pulley and enables high quality cleaning of blade. Driven cleaning brush is able as option 410-ECK (650 rev/min).
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft. Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips and with chip extractors.Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by pallet truck and also by any hight lift truck.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Machine is equipped with hydraulic system which controles all functions of that maschine. It pushes the arm to cut, pulls up the arm, opens and closes vices, moving of feeder.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Slide of cut pieces.
- Chip extractor
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
After start of the cutting machine clamp the vices, the cut will be done by ste speed. After reaching the down position, arm is going up automaticaly. Feeder move with next peace to the cuting zone (feeder vice is going between zero position and set position (length of cutted peaces). Main vice clamps the material, feeder vice is opening and moves to feed next peace. Whole cyclus starts again. Operator puts new material and remove cutted peaces only. It is possible change blade speed as well as shift speed during the cut.
Controling system MITSUBISHI with touchscreen.
|MITSUBISHI HMI 7"|
Controlling panel with larger display – 7“ (standard = 4").
Motor and frequency converter for a fluent change of the circumferential speed of the blade.
Lighting of workink space.
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively (driven by pulley).
Solution of moving guides of band together with jaws of the vice.
Automatic end stop of the upper position.
Electronical regulation of the down-shift.
Rugulation press of arm. Cutting conditions optimalization (regulates force that push the blade to the material so this function increases blade lifespan).
Regulation press of vice – set of 2 pcs for bothvices.
Slide for cutted peaces.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Worm chip extraktor,including 1 Pc of BOX-TRI.
Worm chip extractor for long chips (stainless-chips), includedd 1 pc of BOX-TRI.
Down shift speed indication value on the display of controling system ( mm/min )
Hydraulical upper vice for mounted on the main vice and on the feeding vice. Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the hydraulic cylinder. Set of 2 pcs.
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Box for the chips with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Laser indicator of cut position.
|MINI LUBE 27-34|
Wasteless lubricating system, instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Input or output roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the
Aditional cylinder, lenght 420 mm.
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Input or output robust roller table with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 450 mm, length 1000 mm, capacity 1000 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller table with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Width of cylinders 450 mm, length 2000 mm,capacity 1000 kg/m.
Output roller conveyor that is neccesary for making angle cuts and for connection to RDT,RDM. Piece of equipment is also a connecting desk for connection with the vice. Lenght 2000 mm, with 450 mm, 7 rollers, bearing capacity 1000 kg/m.
The cylinder of rollertable, which is driven by electroengine, width 450 mm, is able to lift the material hydraulically above the level of other rollers. Working only with RDT insta 2 Pc of original cylinders. Control of the roller is independent on the controlling of the machine, the roller has its own controlling panel.
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 67 mm with its own frame, mounted to roller tables RDT.
Side adjustable roller, with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 450 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 280 mm, diameter 67 mm.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 700 kg.
Set of easy worn away spare parts:
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 4520x34x1,1
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. Rozměr: 4520x34x1,1.
Manual instruction – printed version.
Packing on the palette 2,4 m x 2,4 m.
Package - wooden box 2,4 m x 2,4 m.
Tech. data NO211 are valid on 1.1.2021. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!