Highly productive semi-automatic, hydraulically manipulated two column band saw machine.
An unique construction of the band saw machine with three pulleys for leading of the blade. With the blade that is 10 grades sloped against the level guarantee high-efficiency of cutting. Thanks to this solution is the machine suitable for well cutting of L,H prifiles as well as all types of pipes.
The machine is designed for vertical cuts.
It is suitable for serial production in industrial premises. Thanks to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless and tool steels, nonferrous metals both profiles and full materials.
- The Controler with PLC MITSUBISHI and features an automatic feed control BRP.
- Control panel MITSUBISHI as standard equipment. It uses touch display and PLC, which enable semi-automatic cutting (basic setting encluded) as well as communication with operator.
- Controler show lot of information about cutting proces on the display:
- Cutting cycle indication,
- indication BRP,
- indication – blade tightening,
- time of the cut,
- loading of blade in amperes,
- speed of the blade,
- cutting times measuring,
- list of error messages.
- User´s setting:
- autostop of hydraulic unit
- mode of arm moving after end of the cut
- mode fadt moving of the arm
- mode time lag of shift speed
- mode blade moving
- mode jaw moving after cutting cycle finish
- diagnostic of inputs and outputs"
- STOP function – cutting : it enables to stop cutting by pressing STOP button at any time. The Frame goes up with the running blade without opening the vice.
- Regulation of shaft speed (moving to cut) is manual and uses throttle valve placed beside control panel. Automatic (safety) regulation of shift speed PEGAS BRP. Principle: Machine will stop after exceeding set loading (defined in ampers).
- The control panel is equiped with mechanical buttons and digital display of the machine control system. Mechanical buttons controls basic saw movements (arm, vice) and cutting cycle start. The safety button is present on the panel aswell. All buttons are highly resistant in anti-vandal version.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. A robust construction of machine includes vice allows to take advantage of bimetal blades maximally.
- The arm of machine with columns situated as near the clamping vice as possible minimizes vibrations and enables max. cutting performance.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm moves along two columns using a four row linear leading with a high loading capacity. Arm movement using two hydraulic cylinders.
- 3 pulleys from cast iron are used.
- The arm uses incremental sensor for evaluation of current position above material. Upper working position of the arm is possible to set in control system.
- Down working position is set with adjustable mechanical stop and microswitch. Down working position of the arm is also possible to set in the saw control system. After reaching bottom working position the arm stops in the position set in the system.
- Main vice is massive steel weldment. Its jaws are iron casting.
- Hydraulic, long stroke main vice. Jaws enable well clamping of material.
- Jaws of the main vice move in steel leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is fixed.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- The blade is 10 grades sloped regarding the level of the vice => higher performance when cutting, profiles, longer bladelife, higher performance when cutting full materials.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of moving band guide is adjustable in whole working range. Manual adjustment and fixing of the guide beams.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- A cleaning brush is driven by an electroengine and ensures perfect cleaning of a blade.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft. Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by pallet truck and also by any hight lift truck or by crane.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Maschine is equipped with hydraulic system which controles all functions of that maschine. It pushes the arm to cut, pulls up the arm and opens and closes vices.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
After starting the machine, vices are clamped automatically, cut is made by selected cutting speed, in the end position microswitch is on, arm goes to selected upper position and vices open automatically. The operator only handles material.
Motor and frequency converter for a fluent change of the circumferential speed of the blade.
|MITSUBISHI HMI 4,5"|
Control system MITSUBISHI with display 4,5“
Lighting of workink space.
Electronical regulation of the down-shift.
Regulation press of vice.
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Chain chip extractor, includedd 1 pcs of BOX-TRI.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Box for the chips with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Vice behind the cut. Hydraulic clamping of the material behind the cut.
Prismatical jaws of one peace of wice - left and right peace. Position is possibile set.
|MINI LUBE 41|
Wasteless lubricating system – 2 pumps, for blade 41 mm. Instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Laser indicator of cut position.
Hydraulical upper vice. Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the short step hydraulic cylinder.
Hydraulical upper vice mounted on the vice behind the cut. Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the hydraulic cylinder connected with the short step cylinder of the vice. It is placed on the special frame.
|600 - QPARTS|
Set of easy worn away spare parts :
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – customer choose blade's TPI. Blade specs: 7680x67x1,6
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – customer choose blade's TPI. Blade specs: 7680x67x1,6
Input or output roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, capacity 350 kg/m.
Aditional cylinder, lenght 620 mm.
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 3 rollers, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 5 rollers, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving by electric engine, vorm gearbox and converter. By chain are driving cylinders. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC !!!
Input or output robust roller table with driven rollers. Driving from RDM throught chain. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC !!!
The cylinder of rollertable, which is driven by electroengine, with 620 mm, is able to lift the material hydraulically above the level of other rollers. It is solution for later assembly to the standard rollertable RDT insta 2pcs of original cylinders. Control of the roller is independent on the controlling of the machine, the roller has its own controlling panel.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 1000kg.
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm with its own frame, mounted to roller tables RDT.
Side adjustable roller, with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 620 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm.
Hydraulical shift for the RBRS roller including assambly of electrical and hydraulical instalation. Possibile only with RBRS
Consolee for supporting of the exceeding parts of the measuring arrangement.
Mechanical fixed stop with ruler and scale line 2 meters long. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Mechanical fixed stop with digital display 2 meters long. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching the second contact, RDM stops. Works only with OZS-L.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on 1 m roller table.
2 meters long extension of OZP.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on LAST 2m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on 1 m roller table.
2 meters long extension of OZD.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Tech. data NO211 are valid on 1.1.2021. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.