It is a highly efficient automatic hydraulically controlled band-saw with multiple material feed. The machine is designed for vertical and angular cuts. Angular cuts are fluently adjustable from 0 to +45 grades right in automatic mode and to 60 grades left in semiautomatic mode. It is suitable for serial production and thanks to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless steels and tool steels both profiles and full materials.
- The Controler with PLC MITSUBISHI and features an automatic feed control BRP.
- Control panel MITSUBISHI as standard equipment. It uses touch display and PLC, which enable semi-automatic cutting (basic setting encluded) as well as communication with operator.
- Controler show lot of information about cutting proces on the display: Cutting cycle indication, indication BRP, indication, blade tightening, time of the cut, loading of blade in amperes, speed of the blade, cutting times measuring, list of error messages.
- User´s setting: autostop of hydraulic unit, mode of arm moving after end of the cut, mode fadt moving of the arm, mode time lag of shift speed, mode blade moving, mode jaw moving after cutting cycle finish, diagnostic of inputs and outputs.
- STOP function – cutting : it enables to stop cutting by pressing STOP button at any time. The Frame goes up with the running blade without opening the vice.
- Regulation of shaft speed (moving to cut) is manual and uses throttle valve placed beside control panel. Automatic (safety) regulation of shift speed PEGAS BRP. Principle: Machine will stop after exceeding set loading (defined in ampers).
- Extenally situated controlling panel - its position does not depend on the position of turntable position during angular cuts. There is equipped with a safety button, which stops the saw. There is also a feed regulator and buttons which controls the various available movements.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm is mounted in preset sliding cases with teflon friction plane.
- Drive pulley and tighten pulley are both metal castings.
- Movement of the arm is controlled with buttons on controll console.
- Up and bottom position is set to control system. Function of the blade and arm movement is possible to set in machine parameters.
- Vise is welded with jaws which are made from casted iron. The jaws ensure secure firm clamping of the material.
- Hydraulically controlled longstroke vise is set in adjustable dovetail groove.
- Very rigid feeder is moving on two linear leadings.
- Movement of the feeder is ensured by using ballscrew which is powered by electromotor with encoder and frequency inverter. Transmission between the ballscrew and the electro motor is solved by gear belt (nut of the ballscrew is mounted on the feeder)
- The position of the feeder is detected using the rotating encoder. For maximaly precise feeding the feeder is going from near position to the set position by micromovement. Accelerating and decelerating is controller by frequency inverter.
- There is a floating seating of the feeding vice in the feeder, it means that the feeding vice moves in perpendicular sense regarding the feeding sense. The stationary jaw of the feeding vice copies the possible roughness of feeded material and the worning out of mechanical parts of the feeder is eliminated.
- The feeder moves the material to main vise by the lenght, which is set in the control system. For a material feeding function ABS or REL can be used. For precise feeding the machine goes to its position by micromovement.
- Material indication in feeder is ensured by optical sensor. If there is no material in the feeder the machine stops feeding and wait for a new material.
- The feeder clamping vice is made from cast iron. Jaws ensure safe clamping of the material.
- Hydraulicaly controlled vise of the feeder. The movement of the jaw is by longstroke hydraulic cylinder in whole range.
- The turntable is casted iron, set on tapered roller bearings.
- Manuall turning of the table for angle cuts, angle fixation using quick clamping lever.
- The angles indicated on the digital display on the control panel MITSUBISHI. Reading of angle by incremental sensor and magnetic tape.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of moving band guide is adjustable in whole working range. Manual adjustment and fixing of the guide beams.
- Guide holder moves in adjustabled dovetail groof.
- The saw-band is equipped with a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Mechanic tightening of the blade.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- Cleaning brush of the blade passively driven by the pulley for perfect cleaning and correct blade function.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft. Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade.
- Massive base with a tank for chips. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by pallet truck and also by any hight lift truck.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
Basic accessories of machine:
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service .
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
The saw automaticaly clamps the material in main vise and feeder is moved to processor set position. The arm goes to the cut by quickmove and after reaching the upper working position the speed is automatically set to working speed. After the material is cut the arm goes up to the upper working position. The feeder moves by the added lenght and the feeder vise clamps the material. Main vise then opens and material is feeder to the set lenght, then the material is clamped by the main vise and whole cycle is repeated. An operator only puts and takes away the material. It is possible to adjust the speed of the blade and feed of the arm during the cutting.
Controling system MITSUBISHI with touchscreen.
|MITSUBISHI HMI 7"|
Controlling panel with larger display – 7“ (standard = 4").
Motor and frequency converter for a fluent change of the circumferential speed of the blade.
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively (driven by pulley).
Electronical regulation of the down-shift.
Electronical indication position of the bow
Digital indicator of adjusted angle
Frontal safety cover.
Rear safety cover.
Hydraulical upper vice for mounted on the main vice and on the feeding vice. Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the hydraulic cylinder. Set of 2 pcs.
Regulation press of vice – set of 2 pcs for bothvices.
Worm chip extractor for long chips (stainless-chips), includedd 1 pc of BOX-TRI.
Lighting of working space.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Box for the chips with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
|MINI LUBE 27-34|
Wasteless lubricating system, instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Aditional cylinder, lenght 520 mm.
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 520 mm, length 1000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ,capacity 1000 kg/m. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 520 mm, length 2000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ,capacity 1000 kg/m. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Input robust connecting conveyor, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine (it is neccessary for cutting angle - 60°) with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Width of cylinders 520 mm, length 2000 mm.
Output robust connecting conveyor, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine. With a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Width of cylinders 520 mm, length 2000 mm.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 200 mm, diameter 67 mm including support - length 520 mm, monted to the convoyer RDT. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Side movable cylinder for preparation of bundles, adjustable, height 200 mm, diameter 67 mm it is avalible only with RB. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 700 kg. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Set of easy worn away spare parts:
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 4780x34x1,1
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 4780x34x1,1
Manual instruction – printed version.
Packing on the palette 1,5 m x 3,5 m.
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Tech. data NO201 are valid on 1.1.2020. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!