Semi-automatical, hydraulically operating bandsaw machine PEGAS 235 x300 SHI-LR is a very productive machine for cutting steel materials (incl. tool and stainless steels), non-ferrous and light metals. The machine is designed for cutting either perpendicular or angular cuts. Angular cuts are set continuously from –45 ° to +60 °.
The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. That is why all carrying parts are made as cast-iron castings (solidity, damping of vibrations and stops). The machine is equipped with an hydraulical centrale and an electrical control which arranges semi-automatical cycle.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min.
- worm gearbox
- base with a tank for chips
- hydraulical unit
- terminal switch of band tension
- terminal switches for setting working position
- leading the band in hardmetal platles
- hydraulically operating vice
- thermo protection against overloaded engine
- control 24V
Tech. data NO201 are valid on 1.1.2020. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.