Semiautomatic machine with hydraulic manipulation.
The machine is designed for cutting of material in vertical and angle cuts, angle cuts are possible to set fluently rom 45° left to 60° right.
It is suitable for serial production and thanks to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless stells and tool steels both profiles and full materials.
- The Controler with PLC MITSUBISHI and features an automatic feed control BRP.
- Control panel MITSUBISHI as standard equipment. It uses touch display and PLC, which enable semi-automatic cutting (basic setting encluded) as well as communication with operator.
- Controler show lot of information about cutting proces on the display:
- Cutting cycle indication,
- indication BRP,
- indication – blade tightening,
- time of the cut,
- loading of blade in amperes,
- speed of the blade,
- cutting times measuring,
- list of error messages.
- User´s setting:
- autostop of hydraulic unit
- mode of arm moving after end of the cut
- mode fadt moving of the arm
- mode time lag of shift speed
- mode blade moving
- mode jaw moving after cutting cycle finish
- diagnostic of inputs and outputs"
- STOP function – cutting : it enables to stop cutting by pressing STOP button at any time. The Frame goes up with the running blade without opening the vice.
- Regulation of shaft speed (moving to cut) is manual and uses throttle valve placed beside control panel. Automatic (safety) regulation of shift speed PEGAS BRP. Principle: Machine will stop after exceeding set loading (defined in ampers).
- The ergonomical control panel is mounted on the movable console. The control panel is equiped with mechanical buttons and digital display of the machine control system. Mechanical buttons controls basic saw movements (arm, vice) and cutting cycle start. The safety button is present on the panel aswell. All buttons are highly resistant in anti-vandal version.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm is situated in pretightened slide bushes with a teflon friction surface.
- Drive pulley and tighten pulley are both metal castings.
- The upper arm position is handling by the button on control panel. Digital display of upper position in %.
- The down working position of the arm controlled by the miscroswitch. In the end position microswitch is on, arm goes to selected upper position.
- The vice is welded. The jaw is made from cast iron. Jaw ensures the safe clamping of the material.
- Jaws of the main vice move in steel leading.
- Moving jaw of the vice is handled by long stroke hydraulic cylinder.
- Basic part of the vice moves according to the direction of the angle cut setting, fixation is made by the handle.
- Turn table is cust iron. Turn table situated on cone roller bearings.
- Manuall turning of the table for angle cuts, the position of the turntable is fixed by the lever with the excenter. The position of the turntable for vertical cutting is arested automatically by the spring mechanism.
- The angles indicated on the digital display on the control panel MITSUBISHI. Reading of angle by incremental sensor and magnetic tape.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of moving band guide is adjustable in whole working range. Manual adjustment and fixing of the guide beams.
- Guide holder moves in adjustabled dovetail groof.
- The saw-band is equipped with a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Mechanic tightening of the blade.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- A cleaning brush for perfect cleaning and function of blade, passive driven by pulley.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft. Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by pallet truck and also by any hight lift truck.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Maschine is equipped with hydraulic system which controles all functions of that maschine. It pushes the arm to cut, pulls up the arm and opens and closes vices.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
After manual adjustment of the jaws the operator starts the cycle with a switch on the control panel. The hydraulic cylinder of the vice grips the material and the saw starts working. The cutting speed of the arm is controlled by a throttle valve. Arm and vice movements after cut finish following set user parameter. The vice opens and the operator can handle the material.
|MITSUBISHI HMI 4,5"|
Control system MITSUBISHI with display 4,5“
Motor and frequency converter for a fluent change of the circumferential speed of the blade.
Electronical regulation of the down-shift.
Electronical indication position of the bow
Digital indicator of adjusted angle
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively (driven by pulley).
Hydraulic tension of band.
Hydraulical upper vice. Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the hydraulic cylinder.
Regulation press of vice.
Lighting of working space.
|MINI LUBE 41|
Wasteless lubricating system – 2 pumps, for blade 41 mm. Instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Vice behind the cut. hydraulic clamping of the material behind the cut.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Box for the chips with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Set of easy worn away spare parts :
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 5380x41x1,3
Manual instruction – printed version.
Packing on the palette 1,5 m x 3,5 m.
Input or output roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, capacity 350 kg/m.
Aditional cylinder, lenght 620 mm.
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 5380x41x1,3
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 620 mm, length 1000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ, capacity 1000 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ ,capacity 1000 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving by electric engine, vorm gearbox and converter. By chain are driving cylinders. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller table with driven rollers. Driving from RDM throught chain. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC !!!
The cylinder of rollertable, which is driven by electroengine, with 620 mm, is able to lift the material hydraulically above the level of other rollers. It is solution for later assembly to the standard rollertable RDT insta 2pcs of original cylinders. Control of the roller is independent on the controlling of the machine, the roller has its own controlling panel.
Input robust connecting conveyor, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine (it is neccessary for cutting angle - 60°). With a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm.
Output robust connecting conveyor, there is a special shape for angle turning of the machine. With a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm with its own frame, mounted to roller tables RDT.
Side adjustable roller, with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 620 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 700 kg.
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Mechanical fixed stop with ruler and scale line 2 meters long. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Mechanical fixed stop with digital display 2 meters long. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching the second contact, RDM stops. Works only with OZS-L.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on 1 m roller table.
2 meters long extension of OZP.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on LAST 2m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on 1 m roller table.
2 meters long extension of OZD.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Tech. data NO211 are valid on 1.1.2021. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!