It is a highly efficient automatic hydraulically controlled band-saw with multiple material feed.
The band saw machine is designed for cutting in semiautomatic cycle perpendicularly as well as angularly. It enables angle cuts to the left (60 grades) and to the right (60 grades).
The band saw machine suitable for cutting of steel constructions and profiles with a longstep feeder L=2000mm. The machine is constructed for automatic cutting of long bars. Whenn the machine is cutting Automatic programm with angle cuts and with lenghts shorter thann (500mm), the machine automatically interrupts the automatic cycle and is waiting.
It is suitable for serial production and thanks to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless steels and tool steels both profiles and full materials.
- Machine is equiped with programmable automatic PLC SiEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200. Drive of band blade, movement of arm and movement of feeder are completely controlled and drive by SIEMENS technology.
- Colored touch display – HMI SIEMENS TP 700 COMFORT enable easy comunication with operator.
- The machine enables to work with two modes:
- SEMIAUTOMATIC CYCLE: The machine cuts the material immediatelly in a semiautomatic mode. The operator uses the feeder of the machine for the manipulation with the material and for the exact feed of the material into the cutting zone. The movement of the feeder is realized by manual buttons or by GTO function. After starting GTO function the operator sets the position of the feeder, presses START button and feeder goes to the set position.
- AUTOMATIC CYCLE: the feeder feeds the material according to the set programm. The operator sets the cutting programm, machine realizes these programms, it is possible to make 1000 different programms.The part of one programm is a complete setting of the cut: blade speed, feed speed, setting of an automatic regulation, setting of the hight of the bar to be cut, setting of the lenght of the bar and number of pieces. The lenght and number of pieces it is possible to set in 20 lines, the machine feeds differently set lenghts automatically.
- Bandsaw is using ATB system=automatic transport of new bar exactly to cutting zone. Operator of bandsaw doesn´t need to cut the face off. Minimizes time and costs
- Regulation of cutting feed is realized by controlled systém by the servo-motor and throttle valve hydraulics. Then is reached very precise cutting feed. Operator will input into program requiered cutting feed (mm/min) and bandsaw this cutting feed precisely set.
- Two basic regimes of automatic system regulation (ASR): ARP a RZP-2.
- RZP-2: cutting zones regulation. System enables to set of optimal shift speed (movement to cut) and blade speed in 5 different zones depending on blade position. An operator choose two ways of djustment: DEFENSIVE - suitable for cutting of very hard materials with carbide blades. The shift speed is slowed down on begining and ond end of cut. OFENSIVE - for productive cutting of solid round basrs. Shift speed and blade speed are raised on begining and end of the cut. It is a similar principle as ARP system. Anvantage is a possibility of blade speed regulation.
- ARP = System of the automatic regulation of the cutting feed rate depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade.
- System offers two basic modes of ARP: BIMETAL and CARBIDE.
- BIMETAL mode is suitable for optimalization of the cutting feed when cutting profiles by bimetal blades. The cutting feed is higher if the blade cuts sides of the profile. As the blade reaches the full material, the system reduces the cutting feed automatically so that teeth gap of the blade would not be filled.
- CARBIDE mode is suitable for cutting of full bars. If the blade is old (blunt), loaded is the cutting feed reduced Reaction time is slower than in mode BIMETAL.
- Safety module with autodiagnostics.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. A robust construction of machine includes vice allows to take advantage of bimetal blades maximally.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm moves along two columns using a four row linear leading with a high loading capacity. Arm movement using two hydraulic cylinders.
- Drive pulley and tighten pulley are both metal castings.
- Arm uses the incremental encoder and the magnetic tape to evaluate a position over material and an end stop for setting the down position.Main vice with divided jaw that clamps the material in front of as well as behind the cut. The jaws allow a safe grip.The optimalization of the chip movement through the fixed jaw directly to the chip extractor.
- Jaws of the main vice move in steel leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is fixed.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
- Very rigid feeder is placed on the basement with rollers by the linear leading.
- Feed step 2000mm, Multiple feed ( max. délka 30m)
- Transporter is driven by by electromotor and conical gearbox, transmission by toothed wheel and toothed bar, frequency convertor.
- The feeder moves the material to be cut to the main vice according to the set lenght that was adjusted by the operator in the controlling panel. The position of the feeder is indicated by incremental encoder.
- Operator choose one from 5 feeder speeds.
- Indication of material in the feeder: optic sensor - it notices that there is a material in the feeder. If there is no material in the feeder, the signal reflects on the glass that is situated on movable jaw and it goes back to the sensor. The machine stops feeding and waits for another bar.
- There is a roller conveyer which supports material.
- The feeder clamping vice is a robust steel weldment. Jaws ensure safe clamping of the material.
- Jaws move on two rails of linear system thanks to hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder). Second jaw is fixed.
- Turn table is massive weldment. Turn table for angular cutts with milled leading parts of base. Turn table enables comfortable claming of cutted material.
- Turning of the table for angle cuts is ensured by the hydraulic cylinder and the rack and pinion gear, hydraulic fixing at turn.
- RoTo function (rotate to position) with the automatic setting of the desired position.
The angles indicated on the digital display on the control panel. Reading of angle by incremental sensor and magnetic tape.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- The blade is sloped regarding the level of the vice => higher performance when cutting, profiles, longer bladelife, higher performance when cutting full materials.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of the blade are adjustable in the whole working range. A giude moving is connected with a vice-jaw movement so that to achieve the minimum distance of the guide and material. That is why it is not neccessary to set the position manually.
- The guide beam of the blade is placed in linear rails (2 linear rails and 4 bearings) with high bearing capacity.
- The saw-band is equipped with a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Manuall tightening of band. Optional: Hydraulic tightening of band.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- A passive driven cleaning brush for perfect cleaning and function of blade by roller.
- Pulley drive the saw blade is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft.
- Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by pallet truck and also by any hight lift truck or by crane.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Machine is equipped with hydraulic system which controles all functions of the machine. It pushes the arm to cut, pulls up the arm, opens and closes vices, turnins the turntable for angular cuts.
Basic accessories of machine:
- RTS- pressure control vice.
- Two massive cylinders support material to be cut. Movable by linear leading. Placement at the output side.
- Spray gun for chip rinsing
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
After starting the machine, vices clamp after starting the machine, the machine makes the cut by a set speed, the cutting zone in the down position of the arm is released - the longstroke jaw of the firm vice open, the feeder moves the material to the firm vice, the arm lifts up to the set upper position. The material is moved by the feeder – periodic regime (feeder moves between zero position and the position of the set lenght of feed) or consecutive regime (feeder moves to the limit position and clamps the material and feed it to the cut consecutively). The main vice clamps the material, the vice of the feeder is still closed and the whole procedure repeats. The operator only loads the material and removes the cut material. It is possible to regulate the cutting speed of the arm and the blade speed during cutting.
|SIEMENS HMI 7"
Controling system SIEMENS with display 7".
One year subscription for external machine programming (for Siemens control system) using www server.
Router for remote saw service.
Basic library with cutting parameters, operator inputs the material informations (dimensions, type, quality) Automatical setting of cutting parameters. Operator set only information about quality and dimension of material.
Motor and frequency converter for a fluent change of the circumferential speed
ASR = Automatic cutting feed regulation based on set parameters.
Solution of moving guides of band together with jaws of the vice.
Lighting of workink space.
Hydraulical side moving of bow with hydraulically locking of setting angle.
Digital indicator of adjusted angle
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively (driven by pulley).
Down shift speed indication value on the display of controling system ( mm/min )
Supportin cylinder , situated on the base of the saw on the linear feeding - Inpout side.
Regulation press of vice – set of 2 pcs for bothvices.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Frontal safety cover.
Rear safety cover.
Worm chip extractor for long chips (stainless-chips), includedd 1 pc of BOX-TRI.
Additional chips extractor suitable for long swarfs. It enables transport of swarfs to 730 mm height.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the short step hydraulic cylinder connected with the cylinder of the main vice. Set of 2 pcs.
|MINI LUBE 27-34
Wasteless lubricating system, instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Laser indicator of cut position.
Set of easy worn away spare parts :
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 6060x34x1,1
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 6060x34x1,1
Manual instruction – printed version.
Packing on the palette 1,5 m x 3,5 m.
Input or output roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, capacity 350 kg/m.
Aditional cylinder, lenght 620 mm.
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Robust roller conveyor with coolant gutter. Length 1000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 3 rollers, it is possible to put them for RDR or RDL, capacity 2500 kg/m.
Robust roller conveyor with coolant gutter. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 5 rollers, it is possible to put them for RDR or RDL ,capacity 2500 kg/m.
Input robust connecting conveyor that is neccesary for making angle cuts and for connection to RDT, RDM. Lenght 800 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 5 rollers, capacity 1700 kg/m.
The cylinder of rollertable, which is driven by electroengine, with 620 mm, is able to lift the material hydraulically above the level of other rollers. It is solution for later assembly to the standard rollertable RDT insta 2pcs of original cylinders. Control of the roller is independent on the controlling of the machine, the roller has its own controlling panel.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm with its own frame, mounted to roller tables RDT.
Side adjustable roller, with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 620 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm.
Hydraulical shift for the RBRS roller including assambly of electrical and hydraulical instalation. Possibile only with RBRS
Vertical side cylinder for roller table 440x600 RDP.
Additional cylinder for roller table RDP. Lenght 300 mm
Additional cylinder for roller table RDP. Lenght 600 mm
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 1000kg.
Roller table setup (with one motorised VZM-620). The setup has total Length 7500 mm. In this option is included 4 powered cross-conveyors with Length of 4000 mm. The flow of material is one way, manual control.
Tech. data NO241 are valid on 1.1.2024. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.