Semiautomatic, hydraulically manipulated two column band saw machine.
The band saw machine is designed for cutting in semiautomatic cycle perpendicularly as well as angularly. It enables angle cuts to the left (60 grades) and to the right (60 grades).
It is suitable for serial production and thank to its robust construction enables to cut wide range of materials including stainless stells and tool steels both profiles and full materials.
- Machine is equiped with programmable PLC SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200. Drive of band blade and movement of arm are completely controlled and drive by SIEMENS technology.
- The coloured touch screen HMI SIEMENS TP 700 COMFORT enables easy communication with an operator. It shows working conditions (blade speed, moving to the cut, cutting parameters etc.)
- SEMIAUTOMATIC CYCLE: The machine cuts the material immediatelly in a semiautomatic mode. The operator uses the feeder of the machine for the manipulation with the material and for the exact feed of the material into the cutting zone. The movement of the feeder is realized by manual buttons or by GTO function. After starting GTO function the operator sets the position of the feeder, presses START GTO button and feeder goes to the set position.
Regulation of cutting feed is realized by controlled system by the servo-motor and throttle valve of hydraulic. Then is reached very precise cutting feed. Operator will input into program requiered cutting feed (mm/min) and bandsaw this cutting feed precisely set.
- Two basic regimes of automatic system regulation (ASR): ARP a RZP.
- RZP = Zone regulation. System enable to cut material in 5 zones, because of setting optional cutting feed and blade speed according on blade position. Operator can choose from 2 strategy settings: DEFENSIVE setting is approppriate for cutting very hard materials with use of carbide band blade. Cutting feed is in beginning and in the end reduced. OFENSIVE settings supports executive cutting logs. Cutting feed and band speed are in the beginning and in the end of cut increased. It´s about similar principle as ARP mode. Advantage is regulation of blade speed.
- ARP = System of the automatic regulation of the cutting feed rate depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade. Systém offers two basic modes of ARP: BIMETAL and CARBIDE.
- BIMETAL mode is suitable for optimalization of the cutting feed when cutting profiles by bimetal blades. The cutting feed is higher if the blade cuts sides of the profile. As the blade reaches the full material, the system reduces the cutting feed automatically so that teeth gap of the blade would not be filled.
- CARBIDE mode is suitable for cutting of full bars. If the blade is old (blunt), loaded is the cutting feed reduced Reaction time is slower than in mode BIMETAL.
- The ergonomical control panel is mounted on the movable console and its position does not depend on the turntable position at any angle. The control of the machine is optimalized with our control panel and the field of view is better for an operator. The control panel is equiped with mechanical buttons and digital display of the machine control system. Mechanical buttons controls basic saw movements (arm, vice, feeder and turntable movements) and cutting cycle start. The safety button is present on the panel aswell. All buttons are highly resistant in anti-vandal version.
- Safety module with autodiagnostics.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions. A robust construction of machine includes vice allows to take advantage of bimetal blades maximally.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- The arm moves along two columns using a four row linear leading with a high loading capacity. Arm movement using two hydraulic cylinders.
- Drive pulley and tighten pulley are both metal castings.
- The arm uses sensor and magnetic tape for position evaluation above material. Upper working position of the arm is possible to set in control system.
- Down working position is set with adjustable mechanical stop and microswitch. Down working position of the arm is also possible to set in the saw control system. After reaching bottom working position the arm stops in the position set in the system.
- Vice with long stroke hydraulic cylinder with divided jaw, which clamps material in font as well as behind the cut (perpendicular cuts).
- Main vice with divided jaw that clamps the material in front of as well as behind the cut. The jaws allow a safe grip.The optimalization of the chip movement through the fixed jaw directly to the chip extractor.
- Jaws of the main vice move in steel leading using hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is longstroke (the movement by longstroke hydraulic cylinder), one is fixed.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
- Turn table is massive weldment. Turn table for angular cutts with milled leading parts of base. Turn table enables comfortable claming of cutted material. Turning using hydr. cylinder and cog gearing.
- Hydraulic angle setting:
a) move with the arm using the button to needed angle ( fast speed/micro speed)
b) using RTO function (rotate to position) with automatic setting of needed angle arm position.
- Hydraulic psition fixiation by a ""lock"""
- The angles indicated on the digital display on the control panel SIEMENS. Reading of angle by incremental sensor and magnetic tape.
Basic equipment of machine:
- The blade leading in guides with hardmetal plates and leading bearings and along cast iron pulleys.
- The blade is 6 grades sloped regarding the level of the vice => higher performance when cutting, profiles, longer bladelife, higher performance when cutting full materials.
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- The guide beams of the blade are adjustable in the whole working range. A giude moving is connected with a vice-jaw movement so that to achieve the minimum distance of the guide and material. That is why it is not neccessary to set the position manually.
- The guide beam of the blade is placed in linear rails (2 linear rails and 4 bearings) with high bearing capacity.
- Machine blade is covered by metal sheets which protect an operator of emulsion and swarfs
- Manuall tightening of band. Optional: Hydraulic tightening of band.
- Automatic indication of blade tension.
- A cleaning brush for perfect cleaning and function of blade, passive driven by pulley.
- Band drive of machine is solved by cone gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft.
- Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system for emulsion, leaded to the guides of the blade and by LocLine system directly to the cut groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by pallet truck and also by any hight lift truck or by crane.
- Control by 24V
- Hydrauilc unit out of machine – better cooling and comfortable access. It handles machine movements: pressure to the cut, urm up movement, vices movements, turning of the turntable. It contains a velve for setting of vice pressure.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Two massive cylinders support material to be cut. Movable by linear leading
- Spray gun for chip rinsing
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD).
After starting the machine, vices are clamped automatically, cut is made by selected cutting speed, in the end position microswitch is on, arm goes to selected upper position and vices open automatically. The operator only handles material.
Motor and frequency converter for a fluent change of the circumferential speed of the blade.
|Motor with power 5,5 kW|
Main motor 5,5 kW + right angle shaft gear reducer
|SIEMENS HMI 7"|
Controling system SIEMENS with display 7".
One year subscription for external machine programming (for Siemens control system) using www server.
Router for remote saw service.
Digital indicator of adjusted angle
Lighting of workink space.
Down shift speed indication value on the display of controling system ( mm/min )
ASR = Automatic cutting feed regulation based on set parameters.
Solution of moving guides of band together with jaws of the vice.
Cleaning brush of blade, driven passively (driven by pulley).
Supportin cylinder , situated on the base of the saw on the linear feeding - Inpout (left) side.
Supportin cylinder , situated on the base of the saw on the linear feeding - outpud (right) side.
Regulation press of vice.
Hydraulical side moving of bow with hydraulically locking of setting angle.
Ditional vice with upper clamping placed at RDT conveyors behind the cut.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor.
Chips ectractor for long swarfs. With box-tri included.
Additional chips extractor suitable for long swarfs. It enables transport of swarfs to 730 mm height.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Hydraulic upper clamping tighten the material in vertical sense by the short step hydraulic cylinder connected with the cylinder of the main vice.
|MINI LUBE 41|
Wasteless lubricating system – 2 pumps, for blade 41 mm. Instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Laser indicator of cut position.
Set of easy worn away spare parts :
Service assembly of middle part of the base, including cutting channel bar.
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 6500x41x1,3
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 6500x41x1,3
Manual instruction – printed version.
Packing on the palette 1,5 m x 3,5 m.
Aditional cylinder, lenght 780 mm.
Vertical cylinder 190 mm assamblen od the VD1.
Support from vertical side - bearing. Assambled on VD1
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 800 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 2000 mm, width of cylinders 800 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers . Driving by electrical engine, vorm gearbox and inverter. By chain are driving cylinders. Width of cylinders 800 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC !!!
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving from RDM throught chain. Width of cylinders 800 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m. Impossibile use for automatical saws CNC !!!
Input conveyor for connecting with machine. Operator sets all rolles to be suitable with cuted material. Conveyor ensures angular cuts. Conveyor is with 3 rollers L 390, 2 rollers L 811. Loading capacity 1700 kg.
Output conveyor for connecting with machine. Operator sets all rolles to be suitable with cuted material. Conveyor ensures angular cuts. Conveyor is with 3 rollers L 390, 2 rollers L 811. Loading capacity 1700 kg.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 92 mm with its own frame, mounted to roller tables RDT.
Driven cylinder (by electromotor) width 800 mm with hydraulic lifting of material above level of standard rollers. Fixed on RDT insted of two rollers.
Side adjustable roller with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 800 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 280 mm, diameter 92 mm.
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 700 kg.
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Mechanical fixed stop with ruler and scale line 2 meters long. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Mechanical fixed stop with digital display 2 meters long. INPOSIBLE ASSAMBLE ON VD1 ROLLERTABLES.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching the second contact, RDM stops. Works only with OZS-L.
Electromechanical stop working with RDM roller table. It has two contacts. When material switches on the first contact, RDM slows down, after switching on the second contact, RDM stops.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on FIRST roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on FIRST AND EITHER LAST roller table.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on 1 m roller table.
2 meters long extension of OZP.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system rail for OZP mounted on LAST 2m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on 1 m roller table.
2 meters long extension of OZD.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZD mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 1 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on 2 m roller table.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 1 m roller table in the setup.
Measuring system for OZS-D mounted on LAST 2 m roller table in the setup.
Roller table setup (with one motorised VZM-800). The setup has total Length 7500 mm. In this option is included 4 powered cross-conveyors with Length of 4000 mm. The flow of material is one way, manual control.
Tech. data NO232 are valid on 1.1.2023. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.