- It is a highly efficient automatic,band-saw with multiple material feed.
- Bandsaw is designed for performance cutting very hard and tough materials.
- This bandsaw is using extremely robust construction optimized with target to get maximum rigidity of machine and minimum vibrations.
- Stroke of frame and feeder stroke is realized by sharpen ball screws. Machine guarantees maximum possible power a precision.
- The machine is designed for vertical cuts.
- It is suitable for serial production in industrial premises. The machine is designed to saw steel materials, but also non-ferrous and light metals. However, we recommend consulting the manufacturer about this option.
- No other materials may be sawn without approval from the manufacturer.
- Conception of bandsaw is FCV= feeder-cut-main vice. Conception FCV enable cut material in automatic cycle with shortest possible end. Don´t need to measure and cut ends of bar in semi-automatic cycle.
- Machine is equiped with programmable PLC SiEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200. Drive of band blade, movement of arm and movement of feeder are completely controlled and drive by SIEMENS technology.
- The coloured touch screen HMI SIEMENS TP 700 COMFORT enables easy communication with an operator. It shows working conditions (blade speed, moving to the cut, cutting parameters etc.)
- The machine enables to work with two modes:
- SEMIAUTOMATIC CYCLE: The machine cuts the material immediatelly in a semiautomatic mode. The operator uses the feeder of the machine for the manipulation with the material and for the exact feed of the material into the cutting zone. The movement of the feeder is realized by manual buttons or by GTO function. After starting GTO function the operator sets the position of the feeder, presses START GTO button and feeder goes to the set position.
- AUTOMATIC CYCLE: the feeder feeds the material according to the set programm. The operator sets the cutting programm, machine realizes these programms, it is possible to make thousand different programms.The part of one programm is a complete setting of the cut: blade speed, feed speed, setting of an automatic regulation, setting of the hight of the bar to be cut, setting of the lenght of the bar, angles values and number of pieces. The lenght and number of pieces it is possible to set in 20 lines, the machine feeds differently set lenghts automatically.
- Bandsaw is using ATB system=automatic transport of new bar exactly to cutting zone. Operator of bandsaw doesn´t need to cut the face off. Minimizes time and costs
- Cutting feed rate is regulated by control system leaded by servomotor, ball screw and KM nut enabling very precise feed rate. The operator sets in the program needed feed rate (mm/min) and the machine will set it up.
- Two basic regimes of automatic system regulation (ASR): ARP a RZP.
- RZP = Zone regulation. System enable to cut material in 5 zones, because of setting optional cutting feed and blade speed according on blade position..
- ARP = System of the automatic regulation of the cutting feed rate depending on the cutting resistance of the material or blunting the blade. Systém offers two basic modes of ARP: BIMETAL and CARBIDE.
- CARBIDE mode is suitable for cutting of full bars. If the blade is old (blunt), loaded is the cutting feed reduced Reaction time is slower than in mode BIMETAL.
- BIMETAL mode is suitable for optimalization of the cutting feed when cutting profiles by bimetal blades. The cutting feed is higher if the blade cuts sides of the profile. As the blade reaches the full material, the system reduces the cutting feed automatically so that teeth gap of the blade would not be filled.
- KKR= check of cut perpendicularity.. Directional system measure vertical position of band blade. If cutting feed is too fast, then bandsaw automatically reduced feed and wait until band blade get into optional position. When blade go back into optional position then system automatically increase cutting feed.
- Safety module with autodiagnostics.
- Construction of band saw is solved for maximized use of carbid band blades. Machine have got robust construction allowing extremely stress in manufacturing conditions. All components of machine are constructed and optimized with target minimized vibrations and enable maximized cutting power.
- Frame is going up and down through 3 rails linear guideways with 6 carts storing balls. Linear guideway is mounted on robust column. Location of linear guideway: 2 rails near column at drive of band blade and 1 rail is on column at tensioning mechanism of band blade.
- The arm of the machine is robust, heavy weldment and it is designed so that a toughtness and a precision of cut was ensured.
- Movement of frame by linear guideway, sharpen ball screw, preloaded nut, flexible clutch, worm gear and servo-drive.
- Robust cast iron pulleys are perpendicular to sectional plane. Driving pulley is directly on output shaft. Pulley is both sides supported by bearings=minimized press on shaft. Tensioning shaft is on both ends fixed by two hydraulice cylinders=significant reduced press and life extension. Tensioning plate is moving by linear guideway=increased accuracy and eliminates vibrations. Fit of tensioning pulley is anti-backlash =two row spherical bearings fasten by KM nut.
- Frame using measuring system for evaluate frame position over material. Frame top position is defined by optical ray (emissive and receiver sensor). Working position can be set by operator numerically into program.
- Bandsaw use for identify position absolute rotational encoder= Isn´t requirement to reference position when machine is switched on. Down position can be set in software freely.
- Main vice is robust steel weldment. Fixes material behind the cut. Position vice enable optimized movement of chips through solid part of vice directly into chip extractor.
- Carbide grooved jaws provide safe clamping of material. Fixed jaw is short-stroke (leaving position while feeding material, then material don´t damage jaw and slip through.) Short-stroke jaw= contactless feeding of crooked material.
- Jaw in main vice is moving by rail in linear guides,actuated it by hydraulic cylinder. One jaw is long-stroke and second is short-stroke.
- Regulation valves for setting a vice pressure in hydraulic system.
- The movement of the feeder is realized by linear guides, ball screw, conversion by belt and servo-drive.
- The movement of the feeder is till band blad and enable residue-free feeding material in automatic cycle.
- Operator manually choose one from 5 speeds of feeder in dependence on weight and accuracy of feeding material.
- Precise positioning of feeder solve automatically frequency inverter SIEMENS including setting acceleration and slowdon of movement of feeder before the target position. Incremental rotational sensor for indication position of feeder is part of servo-drive.
- Indication of material in the feeder: optic sensor- it notices that there is a material in the feeder. If there is no material in the feeder, the signal reflects on the glass that is situated on movable jaw and it goes back to the sensor. The machine stops feeding and waits for another bar.
- There is a roller conveyer which supports material in whole feeded lenght.
- The feeder clamping vice is a robust steel weldment. Jaws ensure safe clamping of the material.
- Jaws in feeder are moving in two rails by linear guideway by hydraulic cylinders. One jaw is long-stroke (feed long-stroke hydraulic cylinder). Second jaw is short-stroke (feed short-stroke hydraulic cylinder). Short-stroke jaw release position while feeding bar so jaw is not getting damaged and material is not sliping. Short-stroke jaw= contactless feeding of the crooked material.
- Bandsaw in standard execution offers open zone of cutting in both sides- contactless movement band blade from down position to upper when the cut is finished. This function provides longer service life of band blade. Movement open the zone of cutting is realize by return movement of feeder and rebound of the vidia plates in guides are made hydraulically.
- GTO function (goes on position). Bandsaw enable multiple feed of material. Offers 2 basic modes of automatically feeding material. Periodic mode: feeder is moving between zero position and specified position of feed. Gradual mode: Feeder is going on limit value, clamped bar and gradually feed into cut.
- Leading the band blade in guides with carbid plates and guide bearings, afterwards in cast iron pulleys and in upper part (return motion) is blade supported by silencer againts vibrations.
- Hydraulic clamping of the blade in guides, which enables precise without clearance leading and easy blade exchange (hydraulic opening of the guides)
- There is a guide situated on the firm beam on the drive side. On the tightening side there is the guide situated on the moving beam.
- A giude moving is connected with a vice-jaw movement so that to achieve the minimum distance of the guide and material.
- Support guide is moving by linear guide. (2 rails, 4 carts) with high load capacity.
- The saw-band is equipped with a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Band blade is protected covers, which protects operator and working place before chips and coolant going out of the machine. Bandsaw is equiped with hydraulics tensioning of bandblade. Allows anytime to have ideal conditions of cut. Tensioning power provide 2 hydraulic cylinder.
- Automatic indication the right tensioning of blade by pressure sensor, regulator and barometer.
- Hydraulical press of the blade in guides ensures non tolerance movement of the blade during the cut and easy switch of the blade using hydraulical opening in the guides.
- A cleaning brush is driven by an electroengine and ensures perfect cleaning of a blade.
- There is a planet gear box drive and a three-phase electroengine, a fluent regulation of a blade speed by a frequency converter for a fluent change of blade speed.
- External cooning of electromotor by a fan
- Cooling system on cutting emulsion leading to blade guides by flexible LocLine systém straight to cutting groove.
- Massive base with a tank for chips and with chip extractors. Base is designed for manipulation manipulation with machine by crane.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- Machine is equipped with hydraulic system, which controls opening and closing main and feeder vice, downforce in blade guides, rebound guides.
Basic equipment of machine:
- Complete body, which cover movement of frame and feeder. Body minimized risk of injury and contamination around machine with chips and by emulsion.
- All the arm and column cavities are filled by polymer-concrete. Target is maximized absorption high frequency vibrations (sounds) while cutting.
- Chip extractor. Type: Screw pusher without centre bar. Suitable for exalting steel and stainless steel.
- Lighting of workink space.
- Band saw blade.
- Set of spanners for common service.
- Manual instructions in eletronic form (CD)
When machine is switched on. Vices clamped material and bandsaw provide cut with choosen speed, frame in down position release the cut zone – long-stroke jaw in solid vice is open and feeder retract material from main vice, guides move blade into contacless zone. Frame will move into choosen upper position. Afterwards material will move by feeder- perodic (feeder is moving between 0 position and choosen position) or gradual mode (feeder is going to the end of choosen position and gradully moving material towards cut. Operator only input once material and then just picking up the material on the output side. While the blade is cutting it is possible to change speed of blade and feed of frame.
|SIEMENS HMI 9"|
Controlling panel with larger display – 9“ (standard = 7").
One year subscription for external machine programming (for Siemens control system) using www server.
Router for remote saw service.
Hydraulic tension of band.
Frame and columns filled by polymer concrete.
Lighting of workink space.
Worm chip extractor for long chips (stainless-chips), includedd 1 pc of BOX-TRI.
Optional chip conveyor for transportation of chips to the height 1000 mm. Available only together with TH5-VTT.
Solution of moving guides of band together with jaws of the vice.
ASR = Automatic cutting feed regulation based on set parameters.
Indication Movement Blade
Regulation press of vice – set of 2 pcs for bothvices.
Cut pieces slide - 500 mm ( cannot be used together with RDT/RDZ roolertables)
Cleaning brush of blade driven actively by motor.
Opening of cutting zone from feeder side. Without contact moving of blade to upper position.
Rebounding jaw of feeder vice. Controled by short-stroke cylinder, placed on linear leading.
Rebounding jaw of feeder vice. Controled by short-stroke cylinder, placed on linear leading.
Automatic feed of the material precisely into the cutting zone.
Check of cut perpendicularity.
Automatic contactless arm working position adjustment using an optical sensor
Hydraulical guides for sawing blate.
Hydraulically operated vertical vise. Serves to clamp the material in vertical direction. Set of 2 pieces for feeder and main vise.
Box for cutted pieces with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Box for the chips with emulsion draining to the waterproof tank.
Tool for manipulation with BOX-PCS and BOX-TRI.
Central lubing system.
|MINI LUBE 54|
Wasteless lubricating system – 2 pumps, for blade 54 mm. Instead of emulsion cooling, specially for cutting profiles and non-ferrous metals, necessary supply of pressed air 6 Atm.
Cleaning and lubricating spray for spring cover of ballscrew
Signal beacon indicating various machine states.
Set of easy worn away spare parts :
Set of 10 blades in M42 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 7680x54x1,6
Set of 10 blades in M51 quality – with customer’s choice of teeth. 7680x54x1,6
Manual instruction – printed version.
Special input roller conveyor, with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 6 rollers, capacity 1700kg/m. There si also one piece of vertical roller 500-RBR.
Special output roller table, with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 6 rollers, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor, width of cylinders 620 mm, length 1000 mm, it is possible to put them for RDP or RDZ, capacity 1000 kg/m. IMPOSSIBLE ASSEMBLE ON VD ROLLERTABLES.
Robust roller conveyor with a gutter which prevents leakage of emulsion on the floor. Length 2000 mm, width of cylinders 620 mm, 5 rollers, capacity 1700 kg/m.
Synchronisation of the saw feeder movement with the roller rotation of the RDM powered conveyor in the automatic cycle
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving by electric engine, worm gearbox and converter. By chain are driving cylinders. Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm, capacity 1700 kg/m. For automatic CNC saws can only be used with SYNC-2 accessories
Input or output robust roller conveyor with driven rollers. Driving from RDM throught chain. (RDM-L does not work without RDM conveyor) Width of cylinders 620 mm, length 2000 mm. Load capacity 1700 kg/m.
The cylinder of rollertable, which is driven by electroengine, with 620 mm, is able to lift the material hydraulically above the level of other rollers. It is solution for later assembly to the standard rollertable RDT insta 2pcs of original cylinders. Control of the roller is independent on the controlling of the machine, the roller has its own controlling panel.
Side support fixed cylinder, height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm with its own frame, mounted to roller tables RDT.
Side adjustable roller, with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading 620 mm, fixed by 2 pcs of T-nuts. Height 280 mm, diameter 87 mm.
Hydraulical shift for the RBRS roller including assambly of electrical and hydraulical instalation. Possibile only with RBRS
Independent movable cylinder, adjustable height, capacity 1000kg.
Roller of roller table RDT put into gap.
Cylinder (full material 620 mm length). Additional charge for nitriding of 1 cylinder.
Input or output extra robust roller table. Lenght 1000 mm, width of cylinders 570 mm, 3 rollers. Bearing capacity 2000 kg/m. Cylinders with surfacing – hardness 55 HRc.
Input or output extra robust roller table. Lenght 2000 mm, width of cylinders 570 mm, 6 rollers. Bearing capacity 2000 kg/m. One vertical roller RBR is a piece of equipment of the roller conveyor. Cylinders with surfacing – hardness 55 HRc.
Side fixed roller, height 650 mm with its own steel frame.
Side adjustable roller, height 650 mm with its own steel frame, and with the movable leading, fixed by 2 pcs. of T-nuts.
Roller of roller table RDT pasted into gap.
Optional chip conveyor with wheels. for transportation of chips to the height 1000 mm. Available only together with TH5-VTT. Direction conveyor is to the input side of band saw.
Tech. data NO232 are valid on 1.1.2023. Producer has the right to make changes of technical data.
Values contained on this page are only for information purposes. This information is not an offer and is not a public promise. This indicative offer does not give right to close a contract. The only guiding document for the contract is a valid price list.
or send inquiry!